Good games that you got bored with

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Just recently purchased Horizon beautiful game, gameplay is cool.. but i just got bored as fukk with this game

I dont think open world games are.for me anymore
Came in to say the same thing. Love the game, but I'm 36 hours in and things are getting redundant. To be fair, I just made it to Meridian, as I wanted to do all the bunting and side quests first, so things may change. So far though, it just doesn't move me as much as Witcher 3 (the game so many compare it to). I think it's a great game, maybe even a classic, but for some reason I'm getting bored with it.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Came in to say the same thing. Love the game, but I'm 36 hours in and things are getting redundant. To be fair, I just made it to Meridian, as I wanted to do all the bunting and side quests first, so things may change. So far though, it just doesn't move me as much as Witcher 3 (the game so many compare it to). I think it's a great game, maybe even a classic, but for some reason I'm getting bored with it.
Im afraid to play Witcher 3 cause i know ill get bored with that game too

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Exact same feeling for both Horizon and Witcher 3. The first Shadow of Mordor did the same to me, I was completely addicted but after awhile the nemesis system wasn't enough and the missions were feeling repetitive. I'll be copping the sequel when it gets a price drop. The last Final Fantasy is another one, I had more fun on hunts than in the story missions and eventually just couldn't bring myself to keep going.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Witcher 3

I`m sure it's great, it was kinda fun while i played it, but i couldn't get into it.
Me too and I loved skyrim
It just felt like there was too much going on

Plus when I first got The witcher it took damn near 2 mins just to load anything

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Fallout 4

love the series. Too many other games I'd rather be playing. I'll eventually get back to it and it's distinctive soundtrack...
Fallout 3 and too many others. But fallout 3 I tried on 3 different occasions to play it. Got out the vault each time, fukked around in the town with the bomb, got passed that 1 out of 3 times but not much farther.