Good games that never clicked with you

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
MGS 5

Technically the game feels perfect, and I'm not against open world games, but man I tried so hard to get into this and it never clicked. I was always forcing myself to play it.

I still get the urge from time to time to put it back on but it never feels right. It leaves me cold. I need that Snake Eater level narrative fukkery from Kojima and crazy boss fights.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
MGS 5

Technically the game feels perfect, and I'm not against open world games, but man I tried so hard to get into this and it never clicked. I was always forcing myself to play it.

I still get the urge from time to time to put it back on but it never feels right. It leaves me cold. I need that Snake Eater level narrative fukkery from Kojima and crazy boss fights.

Couldnt get into 4 or 5.

MGS, MGS2 & 3 I was addicted.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
MGS 5

I was the opposite. I was glad they toned down the goofy anime bullshyt and perfected the gameplay. Anyway I just can't fukk with Witcher 3. Gameplay and weapon class variety just isn't up to par with the action rpg goats

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps