Good Games That Dragged On A Little Too Long...

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Person 5. I think my playthrough was 120 hours or so. At like hour 90 I was ready my to kill myself. :deadmanny:

Didn't help myself that I did all the mementos joints or whatever they were called.

Dragon Quest 11 as well. I was already burned out by the time I thought I beat it. Come to find out you gotta redo a bunch of stuff. Nah.

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
FF7 Remake

I get that they had to add a bunch of extra shyt to pad out the fact that it's only the beginning section of the real game, but the extra content could've been stuff that expanded the lore or fleshed out the characters

instead I felt like I just wasted a bunch of time

:camby:

I knew people who didn't play it for a few days just to preserve the experience lol.

Even when I was playing it I was like "fukk we at this part of the OG, game gonna end soon."

:mjcry:

I took my time playing that shyt. I wanted it to be longer.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know this game is loved but TW3..long dialouges im like dag get to the point I have other stuff (within the game) to do.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Trying to get the true ending in Persona 5 was insanely long.

Person 5. I think my playthrough was 120 hours or so. At like hour 90 I was ready my to kill myself. :deadmanny:

Didn't help myself that I did all the mementos joints or whatever they were called.

Dragon Quest 11 as well. I was already burned out by the time I thought I beat it. Come to find out you gotta redo a bunch of stuff. Nah.

Persona 5 definitely on this list

I agree, but I loved every minute of it tho.

Took me 138 hours to platinum Persona 5 Royal, that's with having prior knowledge of Persona 5 Vanilla. Love the game but I will NEVER replay that shyt. :pachaha:

I probably put about 50 hours into DQ11 before I finally gave up, that game drags and honestly is very dated and basic and eventually is flat out not fun to play anymore.