Good Games That Dragged On A Little Too Long...

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
i'm like that way with Ghost of Tsushima right now... :patrice:

it's a really good game but damn bruh, just end already :wtf: I got other shyt to play

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I'm still on only chapter 3 or 4 I think and I'm loving it so far
People complained about the controls and how sluggish they feel but I feel immersed :yeshrug:
I didn’t like the whole Braithwaites vs whatever that other clan was storyline, it took too long

Actually, it’s not the story I minded, it was the long horse rides across the map for every lil quest objective

Game needed a better fast travel system

Daps
I didn’t like the whole Braithwaites vs whatever that other clan was storyline, it took too long

Actually, it’s not the story I minded, it was the long horse rides across the map for every lil quest objective

Game needed a better fast travel system
they should put fast travel in RDR3

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
they should put fast travel in RDR3
Not only were the horse rides long as fukk, you couldn’t build momentum on your horse for fear of colliding into shyt. You had to keep slowing down and changing course. At least Roach from The Witcher 3 was indestructible and never crashed into anything, could slide down hills, etc

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Neg Worthy post, the general consensus on the game is that it needed more SP content, Even though its already a 9 (some say 10) game.

Days Gone made me feel like it should've ended multiple times in the game.
We’ve had this conversation already, bro