Good Afternoon "Skeetsinternal", Are you a down low homosexual?

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Dudes a fakkit. Every thread he makes is about him dogging some imaginary female , or paying for an abortion. Dudes who come online bragging about how much p*ssy they get are often just closeted batty bwoys..

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
"Skeetsinternal" 1st Smilie request ever:
http://www.the-coli.com/22649-post46.html (Don't fret the post #, the 1st time he didn't know how to embed images)

"skeetsinternal" 2nd smilie request:
http://www.the-coli.com/22625-post45.html

floydthinking.png
:deadrose:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Dudes a fakkit. Every thread he makes is about him dogging some imaginary female , or paying for an abortion. Dudes who come online bragging about how much p*ssy they get are often just closeted batty bwoys..

You too nikka? Pics and videos imaginary now? :what: Chichi bwoy go suck yo mother

SENT FROM MY SAMSUNG SKYROCKET USING TAPATALK. :PACSPIT: bytchMADE COLI nikkaS

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
"Skeetsinternal" 1st Smilie request ever:
http://www.the-coli.com/22649-post46.html (Don't fret the post #, the 1st time he didn't know how to embed images)

"skeetsinternal" 2nd smilie request:
http://www.the-coli.com/22625-post45.html

floydthinking.png

We need them smilies to describe nikkas like you. If you got so much issues with me and me fukking p*ssy then either u beat the shyt out of me till I conform or stfu. Told you I would come see you, Nostrand Ave and Eastern Parkway @ Dunkin Donuts, we can knuckle up right there B. bytch ass Coli nikka

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
These nikkas still taking Esau seriously?

Well let me break dude down for you...

Dude is a member of a cult known as the Black Hebrew Israelites, and if you're not sure who they are, let me give you some visuals.

syjon.jpg

:laff: :laff: Which polo's is that "King Lo"? Is that Ralph Lauren : Abraham Collection you got on :ohmy:

Anyway, these clowns believe that the brown and black peoples of the New World are actually the 12 tribes of Israel, although that outside of their bible thumping, there is ZERO, count it, ZERO historical evidence to back this claim, other than their quoting of the ... Bible :smugfavre:

As such, this is a cult. These nikkas are like the black Mormons. I posed a question to this nikka where I said "How can you claim to be different from West Africans, when all your DNA and genes can be traced back to specific tribes in the region?"

You wanna know what this nikka said?

I'll let him tell it.

:laff: :laff: :laff: look at the logic this nikka has. That's who your dealing with brehs, a full on nikkatologist.
bwahahahahahaha

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
We need them smilies to describe nikkas like you. If you got so much issues with me and me fukking p*ssy then either u beat the shyt out of me till I conform or stfu. Told you I would come see you, Nostrand Ave and Eastern Parkway @ Dunkin Donuts, we can knuckle up right there B. bytch ass Coli nikka

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

The violent homosexual wants to rape me now because he can't have a civil discourse, and easily refute what people says about him, when just yesterday he claimed how much he doesn't care what anybody says about him and how its "just the internet". :usure: , and I told you already, I know you're an exotic dancer or some kind of law enforcement. SO no, I won't be fighting you. But plenty other people will, go back to your profile and read that. Don't try to throw your weight around like you're some tuff guy, because I can have you looking like the letter T very easily. You can ask around if you'd like too. There are enough people on this site that can very well verify that. BUT, BUT, BUT.....Im now on a righteous path. So more than wanting to bring any shame to you, its more along the lines of saving my sisters, and having them be able to discern secret homosexual behavior that you obviously exhibit to the eyes of the righteous and all-knowing. And you seem very angry, to actually want to rape someone over some words, when you could have easily just laughed it off and be like " :childplease:Fukk outta here"....or like this a$$hole......

are these dudes jealous of my boy skeets

Yep. There you have it. Im jealous. Because im short, fat, jobless, & haven't had a haircut in months. Im also womanless, so those attributes def. won't help me, so I just gotta take out my frustrations on random internet names & personalities. Good eye, mate. Nothing can get past you.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Awwwwwwwwwwwww

The violent homosexual wants to rape me now because he can't have a civil discourse, and easily refute what people says about him, when just yesterday he claimed how much he doesn't care what anybody says about him and how its "just the internet". :usure: , and I told you already, I know you're an exotic dancer or some kind of law enforcement. SO no, I won't be fighting you. But plenty other people will, go back to your profile and read that. Don't try to throw your weight around like you're some tuff guy, because I can have you looking like the letter T very easily. You can ask around if you'd like too. There are enough people on this site that can very well verify that. BUT, BUT, BUT.....Im now on a righteous path. So more than wanting to bring any shame to you, its more along the lines of saving my sisters, and having them be able to discern secret homosexual behavior that you obviously exhibit to the eyes of the righteous and all-knowing. And you seem very angry, to actually want to rape someone over some words, when you could have easily just laughed it off and be like " :childplease:Fukk outta here"....or like this a$$hole......

:mjpls:
vagina.jpg

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Awwwwwwwwwwwww

Word? You must be crazy or suicidal B cuz I don't think you know who you threatening

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Word? You must be crazy or suicidal B cuz I don't think you know who you threatening

And I don't think YOU know who you're threatening.

Like I said, you're free to ask.

But I also know you're law enforcement of some sort. And where's your reading comprehension? Too much cum in your eye? I said im never on that stint again with nobody. So you can continue to run you tuff guy rhetoric as much as you please, I won't lay a hand on you. Or have any sort of violent communication with you on any front. So Basically, what im telling you is to stop having men run up inside of you, and doing the same, then having relations with Black & Hispanic women.

Why do you want to rape me just because I said that? You want to fight for your rights I guess. Did you not just say you dn't care about whats said?
http://www.the-coli.com/968591-post119.html

That isn't you?

Oh, But now when someone mentions your abusive childhood & tribal lust for peanut butter & fudge, you want to start raging and raping everything in sight for your right to do whatever you please with hairy backed men. Instead of just talking about it. Im actually trying to help get those demons off you, and save black women, since they're the ones getting AIDS up the ass more than everyone else, thanks to vultures like yourself, you damn demon. Don't nobody want to touch your nasty ass, even in violence. So cut all that tuff talk out, cause I wont be entertaining any of it, you fukking batty viking.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'd do this if I ever saw in real life

Edit: can't find the right link for the white dude kissin Hebrew Israelites feet

Also, :sitdown: 2 any1 who doesn't see a career troll at work here