Good Afternoon "Skeetsinternal", Are you a down low homosexual?

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
You gotta pic on the net?

nevermind.

Yeah, I got many many many many many.

Whats your point?

You know nobody.

You have no clout.

You're ugly as fukk.

Its clear you have no respect.

Nobody's "down" for your cause.

And you're not coming out here.

Im also not soft. And realized a LONG time ago Im too light to fight, too small to brawl, and too thin to win. So take your sweet time & read between those lines.

So cut it out with that fake ass "Jason Vorhees" shtick you're trying to play here, you or anybody else aint gonna do a DAMN THING.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I got many many many many many.

Whats your point?

You know nobody.

You have no clout.

You're ugly as fukk.

Its clear you have no respect.

Nobody's "down" for your cause.

And you're not coming out here.

Im also not soft. And realized a LONG time ago Im too light to fight, too small to brawl, and too thin to win. So take your sweet time & read between those lines.

So cut it out with that fake ass "Jason Vorhees" shtick you're trying to play here, you or anybody else aint gonna do a DAMN THING.

Yea i remember you now. The dipset stan turned black nationalist. Dont know how you on the side of God worshipping faggits. :mahnikka:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Yea i remember you now. The dipset stan turned black nationalist. Dont know how you on the side of God worshipping faggits. :mahnikka:

Dipset stan?

:rudy:

You trying too hard, Just take your L and go deal with negros you can verbally joust with and destroy on your own terms. You want NOTHING over here.

I have a graveyard of people I ran off :hamster: , lets just agree to your humble exit out this thread, because its not for you or about you. I have yet to give you my undivided attention, and thats not what you want. Nor Do I. So there's the door, friend >>>>>

Thank you for stopping by. I'll see you around.

:birdman:

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
:wtf: These dudes wearing wrestling belts in that pic? Do yall put people in a submission move if they don't literally submit to your proselytizing?:heh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I see you've ignored my psycho-analysis concerning your mental and physical state in a thread you made, but I know you're online now, and I'd like an answer.

Please, stand over there....No, I don't want you sitting on my couch, Thank You.

I'd like to go over some things about your childhood up to this point of your life. There are many, many factors that I've gathered from your literary pieces that would allow me to believe you are engaged in fierce homosexuality.

If I am wrong, I'd like for you to come in here and settle the difference that I have with helping to destroy my community of the Jews. I love my people. And as a prophet of our FATHER, I must rebuke the evil-doers.

Let me remind you, if you didn't know.....:youngsabo:

Please help me correct the mistakes I might have made, Thank You.

Could it be? :ohhh:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Could it be? :ohhh:

Could it be what?

If you mean, that he's a down low homosexual, yes, I honestly think he is. Now its not "without a shadow of doubt" status YET, But im strongly leaning towards it.

But fakkits always reveal themselves, you just have to, like me, know how interpret the signs. Because of course they won't outright tell you, but I am a man of wisdom & I can decipher codes & puzzles of the human psyche very well.

Or could it be that im malfoy?

No, Im not.

concise

Veteran
Daps
If you mean, that he's a down low homosexual, yes, I honestly think he is. Now its not "without a shadow of doubt" status YET, But im strongly leaning towards it.

But fakkits always reveal themselves, you just have to, like me, know how interpret the signs. Because of course they won't outright tell you, but I am a man of wisdom & I can decipher codes & puzzles of the human psyche very well.

This. Looking at them stories with a different perspective. :ohhh:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
This. Looking at them stories with a different perspective. :ohhh:

Yeh, you can also tell by his response in this thread. Tried to be nonchalant, after saying he'd read the whole thing and have an answer. Then pretends he's never seen me around. Typical fake Jay-Z response as if he's too big to deal with the commoners. But I sensed pain & hurt. My story was probably accurate, even though it was used for comedy. But there had to be some truth in there.

And the thing is, im just trying to help.