Good Afternoon "Skeetsinternal", Are you a down low homosexual?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You internet GEEKS always swear you know something. What "eye" are you talking about?

:wtb:

Anyway, back to this beefcake stripping nikka named "skeets".....This is pretty much apart of his story

Wade Davis Speaks On Being Gay In The NFL | Bossip

So young... So angry....

If you want to wife a girl with one eye that may or may not be looking at you at any given moment, handle your business, playa... :manny:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
http://www.the-coli.com/932158-post4.html
suck my a$$hole troll

tdog.png

havoc00

Pro
Daps
These nikkas still taking Esau seriously?

Well let me break dude down for you...

Dude is a member of a cult known as the Black Hebrew Israelites, and if you're not sure who they are, let me give you some visuals.

syjon.jpg

:laff: :laff: Which polo's is that "King Lo"? Is that Ralph Lauren : Abraham Collection you got on :ohmy:

Anyway, these clowns believe that the brown and black peoples of the New World are actually the 12 tribes of Israel, although that outside of their bible thumping, there is ZERO, count it, ZERO historical evidence to back this claim, other than their quoting of the ... Bible :smugfavre:

As such, this is a cult. These nikkas are like the black Mormons. I posed a question to this nikka where I said "How can you claim to be different from West Africans, when all your DNA and genes can be traced back to specific tribes in the region?"

You wanna know what this nikka said?

I'll let him tell it.

:laff: :laff: :laff: look at the logic this nikka has. That's who your dealing with brehs, a full on nikkatologist.

:heh:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas still taking Esau seriously?

Well let me break dude down for you...

Dude is a member of a cult known as the Black Hebrew Israelites, and if you're not sure who they are, let me give you some visuals.

syjon.jpg

:laff: :laff: Which polo's is that "King Lo"? Is that Ralph Lauren : Abraham Collection you got on :ohmy:

Anyway, these clowns believe that the brown and black peoples of the New World are actually the 12 tribes of Israel, although that outside of their bible thumping, there is ZERO, count it, ZERO historical evidence to back this claim, other than their quoting of the ... Bible :smugfavre:

As such, this is a cult. These nikkas are like the black Mormons. I posed a question to this nikka where I said "How can you claim to be different from West Africans, when all your DNA and genes can be traced back to specific tribes in the region?"

You wanna know what this nikka said?

I'll let him tell it.

:laff: :laff: :laff: look at the logic this nikka has. That's who your dealing with brehs, a full on nikkatologist.

Since the mid-eighteenth century, African people in the United States have embraced the tradition of Judaism. At the beginning of the nineteenth century Denmark Vesey and Gabriel Prosser both identified with Israelites of teh Old Testament in their respective rebellions. Identification with Israel at this time was identification through enslavement. African people read themselves in the Old Testament as a nation oppressed under the yoke of an evil empire. However, by the end of the century some began to claim to be true descendants of the ancient Israel nation.

In 1886, the first Black Hebrew organization was founded by F.S. Cherry in Chattanooga, Tennessee, called the Church of the Living God. This organization incorporated both Judaic and Christian beliefs within their philosophy. The used the Jewish Bible and the Talmud as holy text as well as observed Jewish practices and holidays. In 1915 the organization moved to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, under the leadership of Cherry's son. Prophet William Saunders Crowdy also established a Black Hebrew movement called the Church of God and Saints of Christ in 1893. He started his tabernacles in Lawrence and Emporia, Kansas, and then moved to Philadelphia in 1899, where he established permanent residence.

Both of these organizations still function to this day in the United States; however, the Black Hebrew Tradition has taken different forms as it has evolved.

So i guess the slave's who read the scriptures, and taught our ancestors that our people were fulfilling prophecy were all cult leaders too.

and there's plenty of evidence to prove that the people who the majority of the world have accepted as the descendant of the Israelites of Old Testament have no biblical/historical basis to that claim.

Esau = Good

Pale Zealot
Daps
Reppin
Long Live Good Ol' USA
So i guess the slave's who read the scriptures, and taught our ancestors that our people were fulfilling prophecy were all cult leaders too.

and there's plenty of evidence to prove that the people who the majority of the world have accepted as the descendant of the Israelites of Old Testament have no biblical/historical basis to that claim.

*skeets in this moron's yarmulke*