Golden Globes 2016

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: nikkas getting upset at the golden globes:russ:

shyt is not the Emmys or Oscars.

It's basically a really fancy MTV movie awards show.
With that said, can someone tell me why Gaga is out here winning? What did I miss?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
True. I prefer my comedians slim, sexy, and with low self-esteem

:heh:
I didn't mean it like that :deadrose:. I just mean it sticks out, aside from her actual comedy.

I.E. this:
xhiAhtTK42Sl.jpg

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amy Schumer will have to hustle to stay on top, but she has J Law in her corner so she'll be around for a bit.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always knew he was one of those type of ppl dating back to the contender reality show. You are winning an award for the 1st time since the 70s and you are going to forget to mention the writer/director that made it possible (fuk micheal b jordan) nah that ain't an accident. Dude is a piece of shyt

He was clearly nervous as shyt dude he was stuttering and forgetting words but according to you he was still solid enough to get his racist agenda across.

STFU

Still a bad look for him to forget but still for you guys to think Stallone of all people is racist. He's a typical money grubbing Hollywood egomaniac but dude definitely isn't racist.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
He was clearly nervous as shyt dude he was stuttering and forgetting words but according to you he was still solid enough to get his racist agenda across.

STFU
racist agenda across? :what: don't get what the hell you are on about there. All I know is how do you manage to remember every Tom dikk and Harry but the writer/director? I don't care about his co-stars how do you forget the 1 dude that came to you with the script and spearheaded the whole project nah that shyt was egregious as fuk

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
the amount of :cape:that goes on in threads like this is ridiculous. It's not a good look. "Yoooo, y'all see that black waiter as they were cutting to commercial?! :mindblown: figures the help be black during the Cac Awards!"
:mjlol: Everybody just remember that this the poster that's uncomfortable with & thinks that Black faces are out of place in "Star Wars". :mjpls:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the word "uncomfortable" was never said. not once. "distracting." if you're gonna keep hitting me with that, at least get the facts straight.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
That's the thing that bothers me the most.

I, like you, don't mind the debate. I tend to just read, dap here and there, and only contribute if I've got something to add.

Problem is, most of the time it doesn't take long for shyt to turn into race and gender bashing.

So it goes from: ":russ: @ The Martian being called a comedy" to ":scust: @ this pale faced caclet sucking dikks to get places. Women ain't funny :camby:"

And I'm just sitting here like " :francis: It was all good just a page ago" :lolbron:

:bryan:I swear these white award show threads on The Coli ain't LIT if this doesn't happen.