Golden Globes 2016

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah the beauty of the anthology is that each season can be dope but I guess I like what he did with scream queens more
It can be an awesome show but they totally lose focus usually in the first episode. It turns into a clusterfukk everytime. I haven't watched scream queens, didn't look appealing.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
racist agenda across? :what: don't get what the hell you are on about there. All I know is how do you manage to remember every Tom dikk and Harry but the writer/director? I don't care about his co-stars how do you forget the 1 dude that came to you with the script and spearheaded the whole project nah that shyt was egregious as fuk

yes you know all about how it feels to win a golden globe im sure you would've done a better job with the thank yous breh. stallone has been effusive with his praise of Coogler in every interview ive seen so I just chalk it up to him being nervous and making sure he got all his day one homies he was obviously grasping for names he even thanked one dude twice.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
yes you know all about how it feels to win a golden globe im sure you would've done a better job with the thank yous breh. stallone has been effusive with his praise of Coogler in every interview ive seen so I just chalk it up to him being nervous and making sure he got all his day one homies he was obviously grasping for names he even thanked one dude twice.
:beli: like I said he thanked everyone, their mother "the producer" and even had enough cheek to thank himself but forgets coogler? It was easy to forget the blacks that contributed to his win like most racist once they served their purpose it was out of sight out of mind

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: like I said he thanked everyone, their mother "the producer" and even had enough cheek to thank himself but forgets coogler? It was easy to forget the blacks that contributed to his win like most racist once they served their purpose it was out of sight out of mind

lol so that's how racists operate? use black people for personal gain and achievements and then don't acknowledge their contributions? So Drake is racist towards all of his ghostwriters? Or is that different. Im sure you can break it down to me oh wise one.

Forreal though neither of us know whether he is racist or not, I hope he isn't but I have no idea

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
So they were laughing their asses off at Tina Fey & Amy Poehler going in on Cosby, but they didn't like Ricky Gervais taking a shot at the child rapist Roman Polanski:mjpls:

If that Jew Polanski called any of those actors to be in his new movies they'd all jump on it and do it for free

Same reason that woody Allen can get any actor he wants