Goku is the best fighter in all of history let's be real

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously, in anime, comics, movies, tv shows, all of
fiction goku is the best. He officially can't be fukked with anymore.

do we agree coli
No
saitama-1079417-1280x0.jpeg

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about Akuma??? Just a straight fight or powers & shyt??? Dude shuts off the sun to whoop your ass in darkness & turns the sun back on with his shirt glowing... Oni gotta be up there, he destroys planets & fights in space too...

dragonball goku would 1 shot akuma, he would copy his dark hadou and turn that shyt on akuma da gawd

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
unless they got fully mastered UI they not fukking with son goku the son of bardock grandson of gohan, student of roshi, karin, kami, kaiou, supreme kaiou, whiz

WE don't know what they can do... You jumping the gun to not realize if they come from HIGHER universes they'd be naturally stronger... :manny:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
As a martial artist.....he dope as fukk

But there are legit omnipotent god level beings in anime goku ain't touching...

Like this guy for example

latest

- Creates objects from his own god energy into whatever he desires

- Isn't bound by mortal limitations such as needing to breathe in space and water

- Can escape a black hole with minimal effort

- Time travels

Goku still cool tho

:manny:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
he the strongest of any ficitional character I know(besides mainstream comic heroes ex: Superman) but I don't know much about anime outside the mainstream titles so basically just OP, Naruto,AOT so :yeshrug:

tho you can argue Goku is not that impressive as an martial artist

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WE don't know what they can do... You jumping the gun to not realize if they come from HIGHER universes they'd be naturally stronger... :manny:

it's been stated those other universes are not necessarily stronger battle power wise but in other aspects that factored into overall mortal level. It wasn't just fighting strength

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
dragonball goku would 1 shot akuma, he would copy his dark hadou and turn that shyt on akuma da gawd
Alright I came on DBZ so I'll give you that but the Goku I know could never use dark hadou... Dude soft ass can't even channel it right with his non evil ass... Akuma got his power from methods Goku would :picard: at... Akuma totally comitted to :demonic: & nicknamed "Destroyer Of Heaven"... Ryu struggle & he ain't soft as Goku, that's my dude but we need Death Battle to figure this out...