Going to Monterrey, Mexico, Latino brehs te necesito

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Entrepreneur since 24. It's got its ups and downs (a LOT of downs), but nothing beats the experiences I've had and the places I've seen.

:myman: You already know.

what does that mean?

did you go solo or not?

why did you want to go monterray

dont you get bored there?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
what does that mean?

did you go solo or not?

Yes, I went solo :snoop: Always more fun to go to places dolo.

why did you want to go monterray

dont you get bored there?

Wanted to see how it was from a tourist perspective since I've never been here, and wanted to check if there were some potential opportunities in the industrial sector, sh*t is getting expensive in China, and average wages for labor here is like $20/day and it's right across the border :whoo: If you don't speak Spanish though :patrice:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_mpdz99C2Pm1rz36j2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpdz99C2Pm1rz36j2o2_500.jpg

:myman: Get on my level. We don't drink no manufactured for US yuppie beach vacation sh*t round these parts

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
CDG and Los Zetas are still fighting for control of the area, but it's said CDG has the upper hand, most of the murders/hangings/beheadings are in the slums, in the north industrial area of the city, China and a few other colonias always bodies.

You are safe in the tourist and nice areas, as usual, most of the violence is concentrated in select areas. In some places the fear/tension may be palpable, or you may stroll through Monterrey as if it were a city in the US or Canada.

Most of the high impact violence had subsided in the last two years, remember last year those 50 bodies on the highway? That was the highway from Monterrey to Reynosa. Hanging bodies in broad daylight...lol was getting pretty gruesome. Heres some recent, and semi old storers:

Borderland Beat: Two men hung from bridge in Monterrey, one survives.

I'll find some recent ones.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
CDG and Los Zetas are still fighting for control of the area, but it's said CDG has the upper hand, most of the murders/hangings/beheadings are in the slums, in the north industrial area of the city, China and a few other colonias always bodies.

You are safe in the tourist and nice areas, as usual, most of the violence is concentrated in select areas. In some places the fear/tension may be palpable, or you may stroll through Monterrey as if it were a city in the US or Canada.

Most of the high impact violence had subsided in the last two years, remember last year those 50 bodies on the highway? That was the highway from Monterrey to Reynosa. Hanging bodies in broad daylight...lol was getting pretty gruesome. Heres some recent, and semi old storers:

Borderland Beat: Two men hung from bridge in Monterrey, one survives.

I'll find some recent ones.

The bolded was in Cadereyta. Just had calavicita for lunch there :myman: Nice quiet town :obama:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
thats dope as fukk, honestly I wish I could go to Monterrey right now man, I have no issue with the violence, I follow that like most follow sports, I love Mexico in general and I'd love to see Monterrey, all the violence is horrific for the country but fascinating for many reasons...

I'm in TJ/Baja a lot, and it's safe, I'd even go to Juarez for the experience, just to say I went. I wouldn't go to bars and start talking about Sinaloa or Juarez Cartel, or anything way out of line, but I'd go, and have lunch and cross right back lol

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
thats dope as fukk, honestly I wish I could go to Monterrey right now man, I have no issue with the violence, I follow that like most follow sports, I love Mexico in general and I'd love to see Monterrey, all the violence is horrific for the country but fascinating for many reasons...

I'm in TJ/Baja a lot, and it's safe, I'd even go to Juarez for the experience, just to say I went. I wouldn't go to bars and start talking about Sinaloa or Juarez Cartel, or anything way out of line, but I'd go, and have lunch and cross right back lol

You go to TJ and you're afraid of Monterrey?
tumblr_mntrz5MbqA1rz36j2o1_100.png

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You go to TJ and you're afraid of Monterrey?
tumblr_mntrz5MbqA1rz36j2o1_100.png

Not afraid of Monterrey, I'd like to go there...first line of the post. The 'wish' referencing obligations that prevent me from vacationing frequently...not that I feel it's unsafe. TJ is probably less violent then Monterrey right now, or has been in the last few years, the high impact/public violence that was common a year or two back in Monterrey, is unheard of in TJ right now, and has been for years. The wave of really bad violence was 2008/2009. I mean they are killing a lot of people, but it's mostly people working in the slums, not the general public.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:obama:

I always respect my chicano breh. Disrespect is for suckers. Whether it's a b*tch azz nikka, an 80 year old grandma, or some mohawk AK-47 totin' sicario, I treat all with respect. I only use hands for self-defense, and never talk sh*t.

No nikka, that's exactly how you get got. I'm 100% legitimate b. I leave that sh*t to people that ain't got no options.

Yeah, 90% of Mexican b*tches here in the US are :flabbynsick:, but the ones down there are on some :ohlawd: Have you seen Canelo's girl? Mexican women in Mexico are probably some of the hottest Latina women outside of Colombians and Bolivians.

marisol-gonzalez-9.jpg

marisol-gonzalez-350.jpg
B*tch is flawless :noah:

There's bunch of them in Cali breh. People here think that the Indian looking Mexicans are the only ones from Mexico. Most of them are Mestizo and then you have the real European looking ones.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Not afraid of Monterrey, I'd like to go there...first line of the post. The 'wish' referencing obligations that prevent me from vacationing frequently...not that I feel it's unsafe. TJ is probably less violent then Monterrey right now, or has been in the last few years, the high impact/public violence that was common a year or two back in Monterrey, is unheard of in TJ right now, and has been for years. The wave of really bad violence was 2008/2009. I mean they are killing a lot of people, but it's mostly people working in the slums, not the general public.

I could have sworn Malcom X's grandson just got stomped to death in TJ for not being able to come up with $1K for a few hours with some hookers. :damn:

There's bunch of them in Cali breh. People here think that the Indian looking Mexicans are the only ones from Mexico. Most of them are Mestizo and then you have the real European looking ones.

It's hard to explain, some of the Chicano brehs can speak on it, but there are hot Indian ones as well, especially the copper-toned ones with Chinese eyes, a lot of them are built like black women. Then there's the rest :gag: Ya definitely Mestizos are good looking, but in general mixed women are good looking, so that's not much of a surprise. :manny: And stop fronting like East LA aint' got their fair share of :flabbynsick: women