Going to Monterrey, Mexico, Latino brehs te necesito

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I use to work with this chick from Monterrey and she said she aint never going back there and she was born and raised there. :usure: about taking this trip?

I know a Jamaican cat who said the same thing about Kingston, but was there with no problems. A nikka drove through Tivoli like :blessed:

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I know a Jamaican cat who said the same thing about Kingston, but was there with no problems. A nikka drove through Tivoli like :blessed:

I feel ya. I'm going to Jamaica next month and I have a coworker from Jamaica telling me to be careful of all these different spots I aint doing no trippin Ima be on the beach coolin :smugdraper: I cant wait to get out there.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I feel ya. I'm going to Jamaica next month and I have a coworker from Jamaica telling me to be careful of all these different spots I aint doing no trippin Ima be on the beach coolin :smugdraper: I cant wait to get out there.

Don't trip, I was there when they took Dudus, and there was a full out war between the garrisons and the government. If I made it through that, you'll be good :youngsabo: Don't go anywhere outside of New Kingston without a rudebwoi who's connected. They killed two German tourists who were caught slippin' about 2 years ago, they are just as live as the Chicanos out there :wow:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
@DaygoTaco
What non-tourist trap spots in Mexico are safe?
Are Veracruz and Mexico City safe?

Last edited by a moderator:

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
my mom left a few days ago to visit fam.
every year she asks me if i want to go.
hell no i aint going

:lupe:

This.
My grandma been trying to have me go every year. Her and my uncle went in december and seen 3 dudes decapitated in the middle of the street, heads were lying at their feet. That was within the first 3 days of being there. :mindblown:

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:myman: Lowkey Mexico has some bad b*tches. Talkin' fat azz and everything :steviej: DR/Jamaica is the same in regards to cops, used to it. Malcolm X's son just got killed though so I think anybody can get it. :lupe: Really I was looking for pointers on where to go to sightsee hangout, @Arana gave me a good pointer with the ice. Sh*t like that. Yeah definitely if I was going to the countryside like Michoacan or at the border like Nuevo Laredo I'd be more worried.

you'll be alright as long as you dont get into no shyt...i be trying to tell these nikkas mexico has them bad bytches you see on the novelas walking the streets everyday:heh:

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DaygoTaco
What non-tourist trap spots in Mexico are safe?
Are Veracruz and Mexico City safe?

mexico city to me is way more dangerous than any border cities cause there's really no cartels there, it's more of just a bunch of random violence, robberies etc.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
The only way that you will die is if you're one of these American fukks that thinks Mexicans over there are easy push overs like the ones in here.

Respect. Respect everybody. You may never know who works for the Cartels. :ufdup:

Last but not least, enjoy the tribal scene in Monterrey :myman:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-cH4M6Mm0g]Tribal 2013 Mix [9th] MV [CALI 2 ARKANSAS] - YouTube[/ame]

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I've had kidnappings happen outside my hotel on previous trips :manny: Part of the territory.

Noted. Nah breh, gonna keep it PG this trip. Them broad be connected to them peoples, so none of that. Don't think it's the place to get my groove on. :sadcam: Sad to say because if the girls there look as good as the mayor, damn shame I can't hang out. Thanks for the tip, any places you might recommend I go see?

It all depends I'm a nature geek so i spent a lot of time visiting the ecological park forgot the name chipalu-something something and the paseo de santa lucia. I met this bad bytch from San Diego :ohlawd: who was visiting her fam downthere and she was :mindblown: when I spoke spanish to her :mjpls:
y9a2u7a5.jpg
needless to say I took a couple of trips to San diego :shaq: after my trip to monterrey.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Go ahead and update your last will and testament. I wouldn't go to Mexico in it's current state if you paid me.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
you'll be alright as long as you dont get into no shyt...i be trying to tell these nikkas mexico has them bad bytches you see on the novelas walking the streets everyday

:obama:

The only way that you will die is if you're one of these American fukks that thinks Mexicans over there are easy push overs like the ones in here.

Respect. Respect everybody. You may never know who works for the Cartels.

I always respect my chicano breh. Disrespect is for suckers. Whether it's a b*tch azz nikka, an 80 year old grandma, or some mohawk AK-47 totin' sicario, I treat all with respect. I only use hands for self-defense, and never talk sh*t.

nikka pm me

im tryna get a couple bricks for the low

No nikka, that's exactly how you get got. I'm 100% legitimate b. I leave that sh*t to people that ain't got no options.

Araña;4651884 said:
It all depends I'm a nature geek so i spent a lot of time visiting the ecological park forgot the name chipalu-something something and the paseo de santa lucia. I met this bad bytch from San Diego :ohlawd: who was visiting her fam downthere and she was :mindblown: when I spoke spanish to her :mjpls: needless to say I took a couple of trips to San diego :shaq: after my trip to monterrey.

Yeah, 90% of Mexican b*tches here in the US are :flabbynsick:, but the ones down there are on some :ohlawd: Have you seen Canelo's girl? Mexican women in Mexico are probably some of the hottest Latina women outside of Colombians and Bolivians.

marisol-gonzalez-9.jpg

marisol-gonzalez-350.jpg
B*tch is flawless :noah: