Going out to eat with black people unappreciation thread

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Was gonna make a thread but I just found this...

Aite so I went to lunch today at a Mexican restaurant with a couple black chicks. Work related, not romantic although I know one of em (cute dark skinned, fine ass chick with crazy curly hair) likes me; the other chick is a fine light skin chick but she got a long hair weave that only seems to trick the white boys at work lmao.

We're eating, having a good time. Basically they got promoted and seem to think I recommended it, but I ain't say shyt to anyone in management about them. I don't condone simping, but I'll let bytches simp on me
:troll:

Light skin chick ordered a big entree and a big meal, although when we first arrived she said "I don't eat a lot" lmao. Bill came and they insisted on paying for their meals, which surprised me. I paid about $12 for my meal, added a $4 tip because I thought the service was great. Dark skinned chick watched me and then paid a $1 tip on her $10 meal. Light skinned chick didn't pay a tip on her $24 meal.

We exited the place into the parking lot, and I was so disappointed in that shyt that I went back in ("hey I think I left my phone, I'll be right back"), found the waitress (Latina with a thick ass gawd damn) and added an extra $7 onto the bill as a tip for my two guests. The waitress almost cried, shyt was sad.

I just can't stand non-tippers man. If you can't afford to tip, go to McDonalds :aicmon:

****** sluts :snoop:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
i met up with an old friend for lunch. how is that gay? :what:

i dont live in the hood anymore but when i go back to visit i try to meet up with friends who werent as fortunate to make it out the city :wow:

yall broke ass hood niccas dont no nothing about that shyt so stay in lane and sit on the porch and eat 4 chicken wing fried rice while scrapping up change for a dutch and a nick bag :pacspit:

:deadrose:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Was gonna make a thread but I just found this...

Aite so I went to lunch today at a Mexican restaurant with a couple black chicks. Work related, not romantic although I know one of em (cute dark skinned, fine ass chick with crazy curly hair) likes me; the other chick is a fine light skin chick but she got a long hair weave that only seems to trick the white boys at work lmao.

We're eating, having a good time. Basically they got promoted and seem to think I recommended it, but I ain't say shyt to anyone in management about them. I don't condone simping, but I'll let bytches simp on me
:troll:

Light skin chick ordered a big entree and a big meal, although when we first arrived she said "I don't eat a lot" lmao. Bill came and they insisted on paying for their meals, which surprised me. I paid about $12 for my meal, added a $4 tip because I thought the service was great. Dark skinned chick watched me and then paid a $1 tip on her $10 meal. Light skinned chick didn't pay a tip on her $24 meal.

We exited the place into the parking lot, and I was so disappointed in that shyt that I went back in ("hey I think I left my phone, I'll be right back"), found the waitress (Latina with a thick ass gawd damn) and added an extra $7 onto the bill as a tip for my two guests. The waitress almost cried, shyt was sad.

I just can't stand non-tippers man. If you can't afford to tip, go to McDonalds :aicmon:

I love when you tip-advocated bytches say this shyt. It's not that these dudes can't afford tipping, it's just that tipping is 'extra;' therefore, NOT expected. Also, why should one be obligated to tip because the employer is unwilling to pay his employees a better wage? :childplease:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I love when you tip-advocated bytches say this shyt. It's not that these dudes can't afford tipping, it's just that tipping is 'extra;' therefore, NOT expected. Also, why should one be obligated to tip because the employer is unwilling to pay his employees a better wage? :childplease:

Not expected, breh? :what:

God, I really shouldn't get in this shyt again. Waiters and waitresses are serving YOU. fukk kind of service are they providing the business? Real talk. Restaurants could have you come up and grab your food when it's done. You can go and refill your drink. Nicer places don't have you dusty nikkas doing that shyt though. They pay someone money to service the customer. You are being WAITED ON. If you don't want to be waited on, then get another fukking meal somewhere else ya broke ass nikka or get carry out.

Tipping is NOT extra. Businesses get absolutely nothing out of paying and employing servers. The fukking customer does.

EDIT: fakkit :pacspit:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I work at a restaurant so I know...

I can't front when its a black couple or a male footing the bill there is usually a tip. When its some bourgeois black females that feel entitled to this and that just because they can afford a plate at the restaurant they usually don't tip shyt. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind because their usually few and far between, but I'm saying though... If you want to stunt don't half step.

To be frank, these "independent" females hate spending their own loot. I swear I can go on and on about this.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I work at a restaurant so I know...

I can't front when its a black couple or a male footing the bill there is usually a tip. When its some bourgeois black females that feel entitled to this and that just because they can afford a plate at the restaurant they usually don't tip shyt. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind because their usually few and far between, but I'm saying though... If you want to stunt don't half step.

To be frank, these "independent" females hate spending their own loot. I swear I can go on and on about this.
:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

KEEP GOING!!!!

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Not expected, breh? :what:

God, I really shouldn't get in this shyt again. Waiters and waitresses are serving YOU. fukk kind of service are they providing the business? Real talk. Restaurants could have you come up and grab your food when it's done. You can go and refill your drink. Nicer places don't have you dusty nikkas doing that shyt though. They pay someone money to service the customer. You are being WAITED ON. If you don't want to be waited on, then get another fukking meal somewhere else ya broke ass nikka or get carry out.

Tipping is NOT extra. Businesses get absolutely nothing out of paying and employing servers. The fukking customer does.

EDIT: fakkit :pacspit:

:russ: You're tricked by these employers. They under-pay their workers so that they can place the blame on thier shytty wages on the customer instead of themselves. The tip isn't expected, that's why you don't go to jail if you don't do it, unlike paying the bill. Now go educate yourself a little bit better if you want to play tug of words with me. Hey, you better tip your mailman because they're providing a service for you. They could just tell you to pick up your mail at the post office, but they're bringing it to you. fukk up :childplease:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
this is me im a picky eater. its hard to find plain food. food doesnt need ALL that stuff on it.

he tipped accordingly and his friend tipped $1. r u srs? :beli:

Stay your flustered ass at home and make your own meals :ld:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH. This African dude at work always bragging about his snake skin belt, burberry bag, $500 shoes, and all that expensive shyt. But when we all go to lunch, that nicca always short-changing or doesn't leave a tip.:pacspit:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even though this has nothing to do with your thread OP
i just thought i should share this
tumblr_mdzb7dDEix1rtxt6x.gif

:russ:

:laff:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I never tip. Why should I give a fukk about some bum ass waiter or delivery person? Since when did tipping become mandatory? Do your fukking JOB and get me my damn food.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When nikkas order like an omelet or something that comes with bacon, cheese, ham, onions, peppers etc

And they're like can I get that with no ham, onions, peppers, and steak instead of bacon?

That shyt kills me, I think people of all races do this but like, why not just order something else? Why do you have to be a difficult fakkit?

I actually did this with a BLT sandwich at the food van outside my campus...

but i just asked for the regular BLT but if i could have an egg with the sandwich too.....

you don't think that is as bad right? :patrice: