Going out to eat with black people unappreciation thread

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
When nikkas order like an omelet or something that comes with bacon, cheese, ham, onions, peppers etc

And they're like can I get that with no ham, onions, peppers, and steak instead of bacon?

That shyt kills me, I think people of all races do this but like, why not just order something else? Why do you have to be a difficult fakkit?
this is me im a picky eater. its hard to find plain food. food doesnt need ALL that stuff on it.

Well I mean since he did spend more money, maybe you should have put a lil extra on the tip :ld:
he tipped accordingly and his friend tipped $1. r u srs? :beli:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Exactly, these bytch ass nikkas go on dates with other nikkas and come here to complain about it. I swear most of these nikkas are fags. How many dinner dates with other men are these fukk nikkas going on?

:russ:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, these bytch ass nikkas go on dates with other nikkas and come here to complain about it. I swear most of these nikkas are fags. How many dinner dates with other men are these fukk nikkas going on?

i met up with an old friend for lunch. how is that gay? :what:

i dont live in the hood anymore but when i go back to visit i try to meet up with friends who werent as fortunate to make it out the city :wow:

yall broke ass hood niccas dont no nothing about that shyt so stay in lane and sit on the porch and eat 4 chicken wing fried rice while scrapping up change for a dutch and a nick bag :pacspit:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
this is me im a picky eater. its hard to find plain food. food doesnt need ALL that stuff on it.

he tipped accordingly and his friend tipped $1. r u srs? :beli:

my friend aint tip. that extra changer was bc of taxes :laff:

that shyt was scust mane:rudy:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
When nikkas order like an omelet or something that comes with bacon, cheese, ham, onions, peppers etc

And they're like can I get that with no ham, onions, peppers, and steak instead of bacon?

That shyt kills me, I think people of all races do this but like, why not just order something else? Why do you have to be a difficult fakkit?

Shut the fukk up u disgruntled waitress

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mo6evo1_400.jpg

@bk
@Brooklynzson

ban?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You sound like a hoe ass snitch...I contribute more quality to this forum than you do you fukkin' troll.

"ban?" :what:

you homo, go eat a dikk...don't ask me how :jawalrus:

ban from thread. not the forum. youre a good poster. but i think i contribute more than you breh :lupe2: