Going out to eat with black people unappreciation thread

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4. Talking shyt to the people serving your food.... :why:

5. Not tipping at all when they have a party more than 10 people...(The waitress one time tried to explain the automatic gratuity and almost got jumped. It was funny, but it wasn't funny. Then they ran out on the entire bill, "fukk that bytch I'm not paying for her service! But there 15 of them their in a party at a big table...)

I got nikka stories for days.

4. My patna say "I want a water with light ice, u hear me, light ice, last time I came I said light ice the girl brought me Antarctica in a glass, so do u understand light ice"
so the girl says "i'll see what i can do"...then my boy say "aw this bytch got a attitude":dwillhuh:

5. We go to Denny at 1am, we 6 deep but some other people who came in a few mins later sat down. So we at 9 now, so they threw that tax on there, u'd think them people tried to take our whole paycheck the way ni99as was acting:snoop:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
4. My patna say "I want a water with light ice, u hear me, light ice, last time I came I said light ice the girl brought me Antarctica in a glass, so do u understand light ice"
so the girl says "i'll see what i can do"...then my boy say "aw this bytch got a attitude":dwillhuh:

5. We go to Denny at 1am, we 6 deep but some other people who came in a few mins later sat down. So we at 9 now, so they threw that tax on there, u'd think them people tried to take our whole paycheck the way ni99as was acting:snoop:

:pachaha: @ that ice in the water...Man I hate that shyt! My nikkas do that shyt all the fukking time. Like they have a preference to how much ice is a drink you are getting free refill for!!! Black females KILL me with this shyt too. At least they didn't bail on the check when they saw the total bill like it hurt to do some math to divide up the cost. "300 dollas my nikka!?!? I ain't order all that!!! "

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: @ that ice in the water...Man I hate that shyt! My nikkas do that shyt all the fukking time. Like they have a preference to how much ice is a drink you are getting free refill for!!! Black females KILL me with this shyt too. At least they didn't bail on the check when they saw the total bill like it hurt to do some math to divide up the cost. "300 dollas my nikka!?!? I ain't order all that!!! "

ugh i know a group that bailed on a check before. i wasnt there but they really bailed on the bday girl. she, her mom and the dude im talking bout in this thread paid......scust :wtb:

i bet waiters n waitresses prolly hate getting black customers :lupe2:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
this thread got wack after page 3 someone repost that picture of the dead guy with his own dikk in his mouth, when that pic was up this thread was goin hammer.

ROFLOCO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even though this has nothing to do with your thread OP
i just thought i should share this
tumblr_mdzb7dDEix1rtxt6x.gif

:russ:

Rofl classic

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When nikkas order like an omelet or something that comes with bacon, cheese, ham, onions, peppers etc

And they're like can I get that with no ham, onions, peppers, and steak instead of bacon?

That shyt kills me, I think people of all races do this but like, why not just order something else? Why do you have to be a difficult fakkit?

I dont understand how this bothers YOU, if IM the one paying for the food you better rest assured im gonna get it to my liking. There's a reason they list the ingredients.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Was gonna make a thread but I just found this...

Aite so I went to lunch today at a Mexican restaurant with a couple black chicks. Work related, not romantic although I know one of em (cute dark skinned, fine ass chick with crazy curly hair) likes me; the other chick is a fine light skin chick but she got a long hair weave that only seems to trick the white boys at work lmao.

We're eating, having a good time. Basically they got promoted and seem to think I recommended it, but I ain't say shyt to anyone in management about them. I don't condone simping, but I'll let bytches simp on me
:troll:

Light skin chick ordered a big entree and a big meal, although when we first arrived she said "I don't eat a lot" lmao. Bill came and they insisted on paying for their meals, which surprised me. I paid about $12 for my meal, added a $4 tip because I thought the service was great. Dark skinned chick watched me and then paid a $1 tip on her $10 meal. Light skinned chick didn't pay a tip on her $24 meal.

We exited the place into the parking lot, and I was so disappointed in that shyt that I went back in ("hey I think I left my phone, I'll be right back"), found the waitress (Latina with a thick ass gawd damn) and added an extra $7 onto the bill as a tip for my two guests. The waitress almost cried, shyt was sad.

I just can't stand non-tippers man. If you can't afford to tip, go to McDonalds :aicmon: