Going from Cyberpunk 2077 to Dragon Age inquisition...

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inquisition should've gotten some of the hate Andromeda did. And I liked Inquisition. :hubie:
In inquisition's defense, what game on any platform two generations ago did what it did ?
It was received well because it honestly did what Dragon Age 1&2,The Mass effect Trilogy, Elder scrolls etc. did
but with extreme polish. I think it deserves a lot of props for the state it came out in and how well it plays/looks.

Andromeda on the other hand was and still is to this day broken in certain aspects (some quests can't even be completed !)

On topic:
A better comparison would be Rage 2/Dishonored 2/Deus Ex vs. Cyberpunk 2077.
Going from playing a fast loading, buttery smooth, gorgeous open world game at 60 fps, 1080p on Xbox One X
like Rage 2 to Cyberpunk 2077 is just :scust: , crazy how a smaller team, with less resources managed to create a game
that (at least on console) can go toe to toe with a game that was supposed to be game changing.

Don't get me wrong, Cyberpunk 2077 is ambitious and admittedly one of the best look games on all the platforms
it appears on but I can't help but feel it's a case of half-baked/uncompleted Software that would've only ran better
from the lowest common denominator on up, if the performance and polish was straightened out before release.

Not to mention the constant crashing every hour and a half or so. :snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
buttery smooth

who made this a thing in the arcadium?

this is the only place I’ve heard this phrase in reference to video games...not knocking it...it just cracks me up to hear it tho

also which deus ex are you referencing?

wanna give it a go along with taking a look at rage 2 and dishonored 2

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who made this a thing in the arcadium?

this is the only place I’ve heard this phrase in reference to video games...not knocking it...it just cracks me up to hear it tho

also which deus ex are you referencing?

wanna give it a go along with taking a look at rage 2 and dishonored 2
I've got a copy of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided which I haven't played so I can't speak
to that game outside of it looking really good however Deus Ex: Human Revolution as far as
level design goes is right up there with Cyberpunk's best, in fact, I'd say they borrowed heavily from
that title and Watch Dogs.