Going from Cyberpunk 2077 to Dragon Age inquisition...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Soloing dragons with a mage? You sure about that? The first time I played and completed the game back in 2014 I only played as a warrior so never tried any of the other builds out. Now I decided to try another build and was told mages normally get their asses kicked quickly.

If you got the right gear and materials you can spec mages to the point where you don't need anybody on your squad.

Way easier to do with Archers though.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
If you got the right gear and materials you can spec mages to the point where you don't need anybody on your squad.

Way easier to do with Archers though.

Dam then I might start again but with a mage build, I have been using a rogue dual dagger and it’s boring as hell. I especially want my character to have a horse in the race of Mages vs Templars.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Soloing dragons with a mage? You sure about that? The first time I played and completed the game back in 2014 I only played as a warrior so never tried any of the other builds out. Now I decided to try another build and was told mages normally get their asses kicked quickly.
yeah. knight enchanter class is a better warrior than every warrior class outside of reaver
Archer Rogue (Tempest) is beast mode. Turned my rogue to a crowd clearer with the best specs I could topped with hidden blades masterworks. I one-shotted the Hissing Wastes Dragon dolo. :banderas:
yeah that shyt is legit broken

forget the name, but they've got some shyt that can one shot bosses. there's some weird way to double up the ult then mirror the damage. been ages though. can barely remember

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
yeah. knight enchanter class is a better warrior than every warrior class outside of reaver

yeah that shyt is legit broken

forget the name, but they've got some shyt that can one shot bosses. there's some weird way to double up the ult then mirror the damage. been ages though. can barely remember

Flask of Fire and Thousand Cuts. I don't want these bosses getting up, so I do the most. Specific rune type, drink attack potion, equip poison, go into shadows for guaranteed crit, flask of fire, Thousand Cuts. They deader than dead :demonic:

Did Samson so quick and dirty the game lagged his defeat.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you played fallout?

I tried 3 and new vegas but I didn’t really give them a fair chance...I downloaded 4 and will probably give it a try after I finish cyberpunk...I’ve been neglecting the genre for the longest and the truth is RPGs probably offer the “meatiest” content when it comes to video games...no dame

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
I tried 3 and new vegas but I didn’t really give them a fair chance...I downloaded 4 and will probably give it a try after I finish cyberpunk...I’ve been neglecting the genre for the longest and the truth is RPGs probably offer the “meatiest” content when it comes to video games...no dame
Mods make those games amazing

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Thinking of either this or Skyrim, since cyberpunk ran like dog shyt on my base model Xbox one