Going from Cyberpunk 2077 to Dragon Age inquisition...

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I remember enjoying this game and feeling it was like an 8/10 but can’t remember anything about it other than I romanced that Josephine chick :skip:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Inquisition is trash.

/thread

The first area is hell on earth until you realize that you are wasting so much damn time for nothing:francis:. While the game is gorgeous for it's time, I hated everybody in the fukking game except the mission flag lady that I wanted to poke but the game would rather want me to fukk dudes :dame:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
what happened with Prey?

yo this game legit fukked me up I saw it on steam and was like :gladbron: finally a sequel/remake to the joint w the Indian breh :ohlawd:

Aliens :ufdup:

played the game and went :dwillhuh:

where's the Indian breh :what:

:dahell: is this

then the big reveal and went :mindblown:

then I beat the game n I was looking at that ending like :dwillhuh: :dahell:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Decent game. Will replay eventually to set up for DA 4

This has to be successful for BioWares future. Game should be on point

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Game was piff when it came out. I beat it and told myself I'm gonna get the dlcs when they all drop, then I was like man ill wait til they're on sale. Now 6 years later I dont feel the need to buy them dlcs, I hardly remember how that game ended as it is.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Have started inquisition again while waiting for the Cyberpunk patches next year. The rogue class is fukking boring, I find the mage class to be the most fun especially due to the story a mage is the more exciting class. I just know in terms of close quarters combat they always get their ass whooped as they are more a support class.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
mages in DA: I are fukkin insane breh

by late game if you're not solo'ing dragons you're fukking up
Have started inquisition again while waiting for the Cyberpunk patches next year. The rogue class is fukking boring, I find the mage class to be the most fun especially due to the story a mage is the more exciting class. I just know in terms of close quarters combat they always get their ass whooped as they are more a support class.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Archer Rogue (Tempest) is beast mode. Turned my rogue to a crowd clearer with the best specs I could, topped with hidden blades masterworks. I one-shotted the Hissing Wastes Dragon dolo. :banderas:

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Soloing dragons with a mage? You sure about that? The first time I played and completed the game back in 2014 I only played as a warrior so never tried any of the other builds out. Now I decided to try another build and was told mages normally get their asses kicked quickly.