Godzilla vs. Kong: The New Empire, March 29, 2024

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Straight Showa Era humans are pretty much an afterthought except for certain parts. The action is up there with KOTM
Any special surprises with this film or is it pretty straightforward? Is there any scene or scenes that set-up the future cuz I heard there's no after credit scene

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Any special surprises with this film or is it pretty straightforward? Is there any scene or scenes that set-up the future cuz I heard there's no after credit scene
Yeah it's pretty much both. There's some surprise titans tons of action. Some cheese parts with the human element not as bad as KOTM it probably had the best titans battles in the monsterverse. Godzilla vs Ghidorah is hard to top but this was fire 🔥 for the fights alone. It's very much a Kong film

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
It's kinda hard to get excited for this after minus one. It's like going from a prime steakhouse to fast food
Two different types of movie. Go into it like you're watching 80's action flick. You aren't there because the script is the greatest the action/ monsters are the biggest attraction as they should be. There's a few titans we haven't seen only read about in lore in the movie. You got to enjoy it for what it is:manny:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My nephew is a huge Godzilla fan and loved it. But this is not for me. The human stories was way.more interesting the 1st movie. This one there wasn't really good drama. And the fights. Outside of the climax, this was meh to me. I was disappointed

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The first new godzilla movies are amazing to me and godzilla vs kong was dope

im not too sure about this one though, Godzilla seems tiny compared to previous movies

edit: didnt know it was released so ill avoid this thread until I see it. Just basing it off the trailers. The first few godzilla movies were serious tone this seems more anime based from what I can tell

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Two different types of movie. Go into it like you're watching 70s Godzilla flick. You aren't there because the script is the greatest the action/ monsters are the biggest attraction as they should be. There's a few titans we haven't seen only read about in lore in the movie. You got to enjoy it for what it is:manny:
Fixed for accuracy :lolbron:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The first new godzilla movies are amazing to me and godzilla vs kong was dope

im not too sure about this one though, Godzilla seems tiny compared to previous movies

edit: didnt know it was released so ill avoid this thread until I see it. Just basing it off the trailers. The first few godzilla movies were serious tone this seems more anime based from what I can tell
Godzilla isn't tiny they just have never gotten the sense of scale of them properly besides Godzilla 2014 and a little bit of King of the Monsters