Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
GHiIgC3W0AADi0_

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I've seen a lot of reactions to the clip of Kong hopping a ride on Godzilla's back, but as a person who has watched Godzilla dance, fly, and do a dropkick while sliding on his tail - letting a fellow kaiju get a lift as they head into battle really is nothing offensive to me. :yeshrug: That’s peak Showa era. :banderas:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I've seen a lot of reactions to the clip of Kong hopping a ride on Godzilla's back, but as a person who has watched Godzilla dance, fly, and do a dropkick while sliding on his tail - letting a fellow kaiju get a lift as they head into battle really is nothing offensive to me. :yeshrug: That’s peak Showa era. :banderas:
This is Showa with a Hollywood budget :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps

Godzilla vs the Smog Monster makes this look like a Nolan flick :bryan:

Or when MechaGodzilla had him leaking badly, then he gets hit by lightning, magically heals and becomes magnetic because ... reasons :mjlol: