Godfather Of Harlem TV Series (Bumpy Johnson Story) - (Forest Whitaker/Epix/Trailer)

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
It's 2019 so :feedme: or :camby:
If u got a Android phone download this app called tv Zion ....if u have a fire stick download Kodi and youtube how to install Kodi add ons....I'm not going hold your hand in 2019 fam

U can download this app called forstwire also for Android

Edit: tv Zion u get that on the side ...I think there's one in the app store but it's not the real joint

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:deadmanny:
You’re talking about his wife? - she’s manipulative af.
It's not that she was cheating when he was gone. I mean, he was gone for years. I get it. Plus he was a cheater. But to be out here trying to manipulate your husband and his business dealings for your side nikka? :picard:That's that shyt that'll make me not give a fukk about whether either of them get curbstomped cause you brought it on yourself.:yeshrug:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
My mama told me that it’s a big black nikka name big dikk buster on this show raping nikkas :lupe:

i stopped watching snowfall after that damn rApe scene :gucci:

I can’t handle seeing men being raped like that :hubie:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
only the 1st and 2nd episode available on Prime...after that you gotta add Epix :beli:

i'll wait til the season is over, binge watch it during the one week free trial

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My mama told me that it’s a big black nikka name big dikk buster on this show raping nikkas :lupe:

i stopped watching snowfall after that damn rApe scene :gucci:

I can’t handle seeing men being raped like that :hubie:
man if u don’t fast fwd past that shyt and finish all the seasons of snowfall :dahell: You takin a huge L, Snowfall so damn fire :ohlawd:

and BD Buster is raping nikkas but it ain’t like Snowfall, you ain’t seeing nothing. He comes in the room and you know what’s gonna happen then that’s it.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Won't the family go after the guy for killing Bonnano?
Only if they know he did it.
isGZ8SsH_o.png

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It's 2019 so :feedme: or :camby:
most efficient way for me was to get a FireStick (they're only $25 (reduced from $49.99) on Amazon for the 4K, it's a sale)
But this is the best and most efficient tutorial for the Kodi App installation (Exodus Redux) on your tv. He gives you step by step directions. Works great. But I still did the paid EPIX subscription add on the regular route, so I can help to support the show. It's only $5.99 a month cancel anytime. I paid for the garbage Power shytshow on STARZ, so I cancelled starz and replaced it with Epix.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
most efficient way for me was to get a FireStick (they're only $25 (reduced from $49.99) on Amazon for the 4K, it's a sale)
But this is the best and most efficient tutorial for the Kodi App installation (Exodus Redux) on your tv. He gives you step by step directions. Works great. But I still did the paid EPIX subscription add on the regular route, so I can help to support the show. It's only $5.99 a month cancel anytime. I paid for the garbage Power shytshow on STARZ, so I cancelled starz and replaced it with Epix.

You can also install Kodi on your Xbox One, Windows laptop/desktop, tablet, and Android device.