Godfather Of Harlem TV Series (Bumpy Johnson Story) - (Forest Whitaker/Epix/Trailer)

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs and brehettes.....if anyone is a subscriber to Charter Spectrum internet service, EPIX is FREE!

I used to have video services but cancelled everything except for internet...of course all of my TV Everywhere apps stopped working....except for EPIX. I wondered why then a friend who works with the company told me. So even if you dont have it on your box/tv package, or dont have video service at all, you can still authenticate with your Spectrum account for your internet. All you need is the app. Mobile, Roku, FireTV, etc...

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I've just finished the first episode. :ohlawd:

This is good. The dynamics between Bumpy and Malcolm X is interesting. The actor who plays him is doing a good job, but Denzel will always be the GOAT.

I'm glad there's no docile negros in this. Guineas being put in their place. :blessed:

The woman who plays Bumpy's wife is :whew::noah:

The off screen torture from 'Big dikk Buster' (:dame:) :picard:

When black people were running shyt a lot more. :salute:

That IR shyt though. :martin: How fukking stupid do you have to be back then??

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s a shame they literally only use this actor to come in @ the end of each episode and rape nikkas

I guess his acting may not necessarily be the best so he’s just typecast as some bruiser/brawler dude...he was in wu tang too...when divine was in jail and talking too long on the phone

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
it’s a shame they literally only use this actor to come in @ the end of each episode and rape nikkas

I guess his acting may not necessarily be the best so he’s just typecast as some bruiser/brawler dude...he was in wu tang too...when divine was in jail and talking too long on the phone

We'll see... Tiny Lister Jr. and Michael Clark Duncan started out the same way playing the exact type of character.

This show is solid so far, but i agree, that interracial bullshytt is the only weak part of the show. It worked in the first episode but you can see it's being drawn out longer than it needs.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I'm on ep 3 and this show is dope af.... Its just on the wrong channel.. Nobody fukks with epix and surprisingly a lot of kats ain't hip to the new free streaming apps.... If this was on HBO or Starz it would give a bunch of shows a run.... :wow:

Edit: just finished this ep.... Big dikk Buster strikes again..... :dame::mjlol:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This motherfukker Chin!! :gucci:

Bumpy just can't catch a break
full

Writings on the wall for Stella and Teddie...I'm pretty sure at least one of them won't make it to the finale but I thought they would drag this story out until then but something's about to give :lupe:

This thread might wanna get stickied already...just sayin :hubie: