@GoddamnyamanProf is a PEDOPHILE

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Whole Lotta posters on here that was in JBO in dem sohh days who stayed posting about the latest Disney and Nick kids shows and listing over the girls in it:scust:

Funny how they never got banned

But let u call out some c00n shyt in TLR and u got hit with the hammer quick :mjgrin:

And not all of them pedo dudes was white:francis:

Some of the Black posters who repped the UK and Canada hard were right in there:unimpressed:

When u got so much pedo shyt that 2+2 Chan raided the board multiple times and brought media attention to it
U know u on some shyt

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
O

First off those are not her kids. Those are some African children that she took so she could do weird shyt with them and get away with it

This is not a legit adoption

I'd spit in someone's face if they told me "yeah, I believe two random 3 year old African kids just so happened to tell this woman that they're girls trapped in a boy body"

Yall can't be that stupid

But anyway, no, its not about that

Even if your the most open minded person even and totally believe that shyt is possible 1. You 100% aren’t going to realize that shyt at 3 unless heavy manipulation from guardians. 2. Even being open minded wouldn’t you want to spare your kid from the unnecessary hardships kids happening to be like this makes it especially bullshyt.

Crazy amount of serial killers that had mentally ills moms who wanted a daughter so forced their sons into playing the role. It’s going to make a miracle for these kids to turn out normal.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
stop. You’re late. We already had this discussion last year. You didn’t say shyt, now it’s too obvious what you’re on
:comeon::comeon: He was in the bushes for a period of time. Don’t use causes such as these, for your personal vendetta bc he said something personally offensive to you; when you didn’t give a fuk to say anything in the past or even showed any interest.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-really-mean-it-proves-he-is-black-sccit-says-the-kkk-was-created-to-suppress-the-jews-pg-5.660434/page-16

you defending a white supremacist pedo sympathiser?

i thought better of you nicole

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Check my comment and post history since February of 2018 until present, then think again.
That might work on someone who hasn't been the subject of 40+ failed or faked threads and a lesser bytch that uses this talking point as his or her own personal vendetta campaign. Racism is not one that I pull for the convenience card for without merit, I live that shyt and speak it.
As per the usual, post up the proof and facts where I have ever supported this type of activity or shut the fuk up.
Better yet, post up proof where I HAVEN'T (might be easier for you, just saying).
And again, I don't think of you at all.. again, who the fukk are you?? "Low End".. hmmm, Nvm. username projection to comment correlation.. obviously, you don't think much of yourself, so why the fuk should I care.

But fuk all the conjecture - Let me help you with a few.. bc what yall are reacting to, is shyt that I've been warning or talking about back when it wasn't a wave to coast on, not my fault your type are slow as fuk.. catch up when you reach my level, until then... I'll start you off. Where the fuk where you in these threads.. oh hold up, you were waiting to be told and spoon fed what to react to.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-is-this-fakkit-the-cac-mamba-still-allowed-to-post-here.689735/page-3
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/cac-thinks-tlr-is-a-youtube-comment-section.663495/page-11
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-are-black-posters-being-banned-but-white-posters-are-given-repeat-access-passes.690192/page-3
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-is-this-fakkit-the-cac-mamba-still-allowed-to-post-here.689735/page-2
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/quick-question-spin-in-re-black-passes-for-white-azzes-strawberry-letters.667350/

Matter of fact .. hmmmm..
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-think-its-time-this-crakkker-gpbear-gets-the-fukk-outta-here.687886/page-5#post-32484104

Last edited:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
yo that disney thread was weird as fukk I remember that shyt

there even was a group that got deleted too with some wild shyt in it a few years ago

some weird shyt been on here but thankfully the mods listened to the backlash

Edit: Oh I see you covered that too..wild shyt

Last edited:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yo WTF happend in here? Profasi a kid fiddler? Someone give me quick breakdown??? :picard:

some pedophile was exposed
he was involved in lebron vs kobe stan wars. those came to a head
swagnificent caught strays for being a pedo. sccit is defending him. nicole0416 is defending him.
well adjusted coli members are laughing at all this instead of getting unnecessarily involved

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

oh and you're from 2014 huh?? What were you doing while all this was going down.. enabling white supremacy from behind a message board??
I'm 2017, just started officially posting February 2018 - what's your excuse?? Too busy thinking about me rather than the actual racist pedo extremists and their extremities pointing at underage teens and their violating racist talk under the guise of site allegiance.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
some pedophile was exposed
he was involved in lebron vs kobe stan wars. those came to a head
swagnificent caught strays for being a pedo. sccit is defending him. nicole0416 is defending him.
well adjusted coli members are laughing at all this instead of getting unnecessarily involved
Laugh at the exposure of rampant racist pedo activity on a website, while flexing your propaganda penis bc the only one that you have, stays up the ass of other posters that you follow; as you lack the ability to think for yourself and call shyt out for what it was at the time and still is .. "well adjusted brehs"

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Just kinda odd a bunch of adults have a Disney thread...

Didn't say you were breh

Just found it kinda odd that there was a thread

Oh no my G I get you totally, I can't fathom any reason outside of the above that adults need to be making Disney threads unless they are on some :sitdown: