@GoddamnyamanProf is a PEDOPHILE

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
You read that shyt- it’s human nature. Stop lol. I know you don’t have time now for a rational response bc you can’t dispute facts. But I made time to respond bc you decided to try it. Enjoy your night— as you should.
What are you on about ma'am?...
I didn't read all that because I know how you are...
Nothing but insults and the whole nine...
Again stay blessed...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What are you on about ma'am?...
I didn't read all that because I know how you are...
Nothing but insults and the whole nine...
Again stay blessed...
Like you said ... you don’t have time right?? Dafuq are you engaging me for... re-read your own reply to comprehend.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Like you said ... you don’t have time right?? Dafuq are you engaging me for... re-read your own reply to comprehend.
Meaning I don't have time to argue with you like you like to do with others?...
You needa do something about all that anger...
I'm not your enemy...

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who y'all quoting? i have whoever y'all arguing with on block :mjlol: :ahh:
preemptive fukk you too you bytch whoever you are you weird white bytch :umad:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Multiple different posters in here pulling slick shyt on me and trying to get me banned SOLELY because of fukking sports stan wars. Everyone gonna see they completely full of shyt and all of them liars better start keeping my name out of their mouth.

How da fukk you gonna expose me when I ain't never lied on this forum and always post righteous? The only thing you bytching about is stan wars and that I keep reminding people you were caught in that Trump supporter exposal thread.

Sccit wants me banned for being a LeBron fan, but he and swag have a special relationship:

And then he comes in here and lies:

liar. You got a load of receipts that were clearly defending him.

And you have the nerve to call for me to be banned for NOTHING other than stanning LeBron.

fukk your scary ass from the Valley too, you gonna come in here and say that I made up this shyt when I had to wash a dead brother's blood off my hands.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/three-brehs-got-shot-up-on-my-block.656074/

I mean seriously fukk you. fukk you. Did I photoshop the fukking crime scene on my block that stayed there all through the night after it went down?

10nu749.jpg

You want me to post the news vans as well? The memorial we prayed at the next day? You want me to post receipts of the news stories?

I'm in almost every Inglewood thread and I've PM'd with most of the brehs who have spent time in the hood, I can tell you exact addresses where I've lived and plenty of shyt about the city that someone who hadn't spent a good part of their life there wouldn't fukking know. But now I'm some cac who just makes up stories and ain't never from there just cause I been working on my typing since I was 10 and it flows like nothing at this point? fukk you.

Liar. Straight liar. I repeatedly have said that I am AGAINST that agenda even when adults do it and you accuse me of supporting it for kids? You made that shyt up straight out of thin air.

And someone started a thread stanning Trump for posting bullshyt tweets about A$AP Rocky, one of the commenters in the thread pointed out that the guy going the hardest for Trump in the thread was an #ADOS guy, I picked up on that and quoted some others who did it too. I'm heavy pro-reparations and got receipts on that since I first started posting on this site, but folk who claim to be #ADOS and hate on other Black folk and then go and stan a white supremacist like Trump who ain't giving no reparations in a million years are fukking agents.

You just got caught straight lying on me, trying to get me bushed by spreading false rumors. You should be bushed for at least a week until you learn to keep my name out of your mouth.
Bro you're doing too much. You're acting like thecoli is a place of justice or some shyt. They're going to cuban b whatever receipts you post up.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
IN DEFENSE OF THE MODS, THAT PEDO PIFF shyt WAS LARGELY OVERLOOKED BY MOSTLY EVERYBODY. PROBABLY DIDN'T GET DEADED UNTIL SOMEBODY STARTED SOME BEEF AND THE WOLVES GOT TO LOOKING AT POST HISTORIES. THEN PASSED IT TO THE MODS OR EXPOSED IN A THREAD. KINDA THE SAME WAY THIS THREAD GOT STARTED.