Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Never let this thread die :mjpls:
I'm still waiting to see if that shyt I exposed gonna get handled or not. fukk it, I'm about to just start posting some screenshots to get some motivation going.

Some people move real funny style on this board and be dapping some questionable ass posts :picard:
In the threads I saw there were sometimes 15-20 people dapping similar shyt to what got goddamnyaprof banned. Some of them are posting in here.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Box Cutta AND @GoddamnyamanProf BOTH ARE IN THE GREEN....... ANOTHER DEMENTED WEIRDO @Rhakim IS POSTER OF THE YEAR.... RACIST WHITEBOY @Mantis Toboggan M.D. RUNS THE WPOY AWARDS IN THE SEUM....

BANNED RACISTS @the cac mamba, @The Gimp, AND @GPBear AMONGST OTHERS WERE ALSO BELOVED ON THIS FORUM AND WERE SOME OF MY BIGGEST HATERS...

YA’LL TRULY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT AN HONOR IT IS TO BE CONSIDERED WOAT ON THIS FORUM LITTERED WIT SOCIETAL REJECTS AND MALADJUSTED LOSERS.

What would have to go wrong with your life for you to post 34,000+ messages on a board you believe is littered with societal rejects and maladjusted losers and where you feel honored to be considered the WOAT? :dahell:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
What would have to go wrong with your life for you to post 34,000+ messages on a board you believe is littered with societal rejects and maladjusted losers and where you feel honored to be considered the WOAT? :dahell:

A zeta wolf often reflects the mind state of their pack :sas1:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

ALTHOUGH THEYRE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN, I POST HERE FOR THE DOWN FOLKS

SOCIETY IN GENERAL IS LITTERED WIT IDIOTS.. THAT DOESNT MEAN IM GOING TO LOCK MYSELF INDOORS AND NEVER ENGAGE IN CONVERSATIONS. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
ALTHOUGH THEYRE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN, I POST HERE FOR THE DOWN FOLKS

SOCIETY IN GENERAL IS LITTERED WIT IDIOTS.. THAT DOESNT MEAN IM GOING TO LOCK MYSELF INDOORS AND NEVER ENGAGE IN CONVERSATIONS. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

You literally just called this board so bad that it's an honor to be the WOAT on it, now you talking like you don't have any other options. :dead:

This gotta be what it's like to Dunning-Kruger you way through life. :heh:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You literally just called this board so bad that it's an honor to be the WOAT on it, now you talking like you don't have any other options. :dead:

This gotta be what it's like to Dunning-Kruger you're way through life. :heh:

BRO, LIKE I SAID, THERES STILL COOL PEOPLES HERE.. WE EVEN GOT AN LWO DISCORD OUTSIDE THIS FORUM AND I FUX HEAVY WIT EVERYONE IN IT. IM NOT GUNA LET THE IDIOTS RUIN IT FOR THE CHILL FOLKS. LIKE I SAID, THATS HOW MOST OF LIFE IS.. JUST TURN ON YOUR LOCAL NEWS AND YOULL SEE WHAT IM SAYIN.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Mods gotta step their investigation up. Cant have all these people lumped together. A one off joke is not the same as someone repeatedly making foul threads and statements. A lot of heresay and personal drama im noticing too.

Shouts to anybody else who randomly took a ban over some dumb shyt said in jest years ago. Always think before you speak and not every joke needs to be made. A few of us learned that.