@GoddamnyamanProf is a PEDOPHILE

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
believe it or the sohh JBO thread, was way worse than the this one was, it was also huge, probably biggest thread on the site, and alot of dudes you see around now talking that rara shyt were in there :eat:

:snoop: looks like pedos get that protection in every kind of institution

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: @ what this thread became

This is about that fat sack of dog shyt @goddamnyacacpedo not some lebron vs Kobe shyt :mjlol:

Dudes trolled with the legbt shyt and it triggered lebron Stans :mjlol:

This was about a fat racist white pedo demon tho :ufdup::francis:

Who is still banned :blessed: I know you reading this u cave devil :umad: :pacspit:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
ONCE AGAIN, ALTHOUGH SWAG’S REMARKS WERE TASTELESS, HE CLEARLY TALKED ABOUT “STASHIN EM AWAY TIL THEY TURN 18” WHILE MAKIN AN OBVIOUS JOKE ABOUT A SPURS DRAFT PICK. IM NOT SAYIN THATS A COOL REMARK TO MAKE, BUT ITS A LIL DIFFERENT THAN PROCLAIMIN U CANT HELP BUT LOOK AWAY CUZ U KNOW A 14 YEAR OLD IS HIDING BIG TITTIES .. IF U SAY U CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE, YOURE OBVIOUSLY BEIN DISINGENUOUS.

:beli::

Once again, maybe its because you're white that you're having a hard time understanding me. I'll only repeat myself one more time. I am attracted to wide hips and a fat ass on a female. That means there are plenty of women who are 22+ who the typical white male might find attractive cause they're into those females with cardboard hips, large fake t*ts, and a pancake ass that I would never be attracted to.

Thus if a young female has those attributes (i.e. wide hips and a fat ass) then I'm gonna be attracted to her regardless of age. Now if you wanna say these are the type of women who I'm only gonna wait until they are legal because I'm afraid of the law, then I would agree with you. However, I don't think there is anything wrong about that. I'm simply attracted to a girl who has developed physically faster than most of her peers.

I'd have a hard time not raping this bytch. Never said that about a woman before. But I would have a hard time controlling myself around her.

Baby girl is absolute PERFECTION. :noah:

It''s cool I already know how you roll, you stay:

training.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:beli::

It''s cool I already know how you roll, you stay:

training.gif

PAY ATTENTION .... I DO NOT CONDONE WHAT SWAG SAID, BUT IF U LOOK, U WILL SEE THAT HE STATED IN THE VERY POST U QUOTED THAT HE WOULD NEVER CONSIDER GOIN FOR ANYTHING UNDER 18. THATS THE OPPOSITE OF A PEDO. HE ALSO SAID HE IS ONLY SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO WOMEN WHO LOOK OF AGE. IF HE FINDS OUT THAT FEMALE ISN’T 18, HE WOULDNT EVEN CONSIDER IT....AT BEST, U COULD SAY HE’S TOEIN THE LINE.... BUT ITS STILL NOT NEARLY AS BAD AS “DAMN I CANT HELP MYSELF, THAT 14 YEAR OLD IS HIDING SOME BIG TITTIES UNDER THAT SHIRT!!!”

AGAIN.... AM I SAYING SWAG’S COMMENTS WERE APPROPRIATE? NO. I’M SIMPLY SAYING @GoddamnyamanProf WAS ON A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL OF PERVERSION.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
THIS UGLY ASS PLASTIC BROAD IS STILL MAD I EXPOSED HER FOR PREFERRING WHITE MEN SMH

TAKE YOUR EMOTIONAL RANT SOMEWHERE ELSE.. NO ONE BELIEVES U HOE.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I can quote you telling a thread full of BM that you feel you have superior genes if you like?

TO PRETTY MUCH PROVE THAT U JUST MAD AT ME CUZ I SHIITED IN YO INSECURE ASS MOUTH AND THIS INDEED HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN TO DO WIT THE TOPIC AT HAND .... AS SUSPECTED

BUT JUST A COUPLE MONTHS BACK U WERE DAPPIN AND REPPIN MY POSTS REGULARLY

THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOUR EGO ... GO DO YOUR MAKEUP SO U CAN FEEL BETTER BOUT YASELF UGLY