Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
TO PRETTY MUCH PROVE THAT U JUST MAD AT ME CUZ I SHIITED IN YO INSECURE ASS MOUTH AND THIS INDEED HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN TO DO WIT THE TOPIC AT HAND .... AS SUSPECTED

BUT JUST A COUPLE MONTHS BACK U WERE DAPPIN AND REPPIN MY POSTS REGULARLY

THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOUR EGO ... GO DO YOUR MAKEUP SO U CAN FEEL BETTER BOUT YASELF UGLY
She’s doing this in order to handle her personal vendetta - ignore the bytch. How mentally fukked up is that ?? Manipulate a situation when it benefits them. Because not only did she NEVER call you out prior to; there are comments where she wasn’t aware of anything that you were doing wrong. Never mind the fact that her own shyt is shady on here, I suggest that she stays far away from the subject. People are doing epic real deep dives in here lately - especially the lying hypocrites. I’m waiting on one word for go mode, someone hit me with an unexpected handoff about ... nvm. I’ll wait :coffee:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
They will let him back after a week :dead:
And I will be ready
giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Houston911 is a White boy saying he has superior genes to a Black person a banable offense?
Cac running around telling BP he's genetically superior and still gets to run around running his mouth. Even has the nerve to try to point the finger at other folks.

A cac telling BP they are "generically superior" is basically a slick way of calling a BP ni**er.
stop. You’re late. We already had this discussion last year. You didn’t say shyt, now it’s too obvious what you’re on
:comeon::comeon: He was in the bushes for a period of time. Don’t use causes such as these, for your personal vendetta bc he said something personally offensive to you; when you didn’t give a fuk to say anything in the past or even showed any interest.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-r...ated-to-suppress-the-jews-pg-5.660434/page-16

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I remember that Disney thread. :hhh:

I also remember when the thread got deleted they made a new thread. :hhh:

Get this dude outta here. Always claims people have a mental illness when they criticize Bron. :hhh:

Dude claims to be a Suns fan but is always pushing his anti Kobe and anti Warriors agenda. :hhh:

:ban:
It was nikkas in that thread posting images of ropes , tape and other torture shyt in response to the many underage girl pics that was posted in the og Disney thread on here

And these posts were getting like at least 100 daps!

A lot of the nikkas from those threads on changed their names and posting style up but ole marti mar never forget

I went thru that whole thread back in the day and wanted to vomit

The Mods let it slide cus one of them was in the thread :scust:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
This shyt with the white boy is unsettling, but you guys have let him rock after making pedo remarks 6 years ago...

Swag made pedo remarks 5 years ago and is still here too, and has a motherfukker in this thread defending him. But the fact these guys have been allowed to post 5-6 years after revealing pedophilic nature, means that the "mods" on here have been defending these dudes the whole time. You guys are guilty by association...

Agree that any "jokes" that are pedo in nature should get people permanently banned, clean the community up around here...
If they keep digging and see how far the rabbit hole go ......:unimpressed:

This is just the tip of the ice berg :unimpressed:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
@Sccit defending a pedo :hhh:. Guess you're used to dealing with pedos in your community huh you false flagging wannabe jew.

Not surprised this CAC is posting about genetic superiority. Probably spends his family dinners talking about how the Palestinians need to be removed from "his" land :mjlol:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Man it’s so many pedos that can be put on blast in this thread but ima stfu

But if I see one of them in here , ima talk my shyt

It was nikkas in that thread posting images of ropes , tape and other torture shyt in response to the many underage girl pics that was posted in the og Disney thread on here

And these posts were getting like at least 100 daps!

A lot of the nikkas from those threads on changed their names and posting style up but ole marti mar never forget

I went thru that whole thread back in the day and wanted to vomit

The Mods let it slide cus one of them was in the thread :scust:

If they keep digging and see how far the rabbit hole go ......:unimpressed:

This is just the tip of the ice berg :unimpressed:
Expose all of them
giphy.webp

You already know they're dodging that thread or dapping on the low

Don't let them get away with it :feedme:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Expose all of them
giphy.webp

You already know they're dodging that thread or dapping on the low

Don't let them get away with it :feedme:
I haven’t been on here consistently for years so I lost track of a lot of the og coli posters due to them changing their names

But if that og Disney thread was undeleted,

You will see.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
She’s doing this in order to handle her personal vendetta - ignore the bytch. How mentally fukked up is that ?? Manipulate a situation when it benefits them. Because not only did she NEVER call you out prior to; there are comments where she wasn’t aware of anything that you were doing wrong. Never mind the fact that her own shyt is shady on here, I suggest that she stays far away from the subject. People are doing epic real deep dives in here lately - especially the lying hypocrites. I’m waiting on one word for go mode, someone hit me with an unexpected handoff about ... nvm. I’ll wait :coffee:
You should be more concerned with your daughter cuz it sounds like her Driver's Ed instructor piped her in the backseat.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Sccit defending a pedo :hhh:. Guess you're used to dealing with pedos in your community huh you false flagging wannabe jew.

Not surprised this CAC is posting about genetic superiority. Probably spends his family dinners talking about how the Palestinians need to be removed from "his" land :mjlol:

IM NOT BOUT TO ARGUE WIT A MENTALLY DISABLED RETARDED PERSON

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You should be more concerned with your daughter cuz it sounds like her Driver's Ed instructor piped her in the backseat.

DRIVERS ED INSTRUCTOR? SO U TALKIN SHIIT BOUT “DEFENDING” PEDOS WHILE MAKIN ACTUAL PEDO REMARKS ABOUT PEOPLES CHILDREN ON HERE?

THIS IN ITSELF IS BANWORTHY U REMEDIAL CLOWN