@GoddamnyamanProf is a PEDOPHILE

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
But is it permanent? This temp banning and bringing him back is encouraging that kinda activity to continue, for him and others. They pacifying these muhfukkas...

yeah I'll agree with you on that. Not just Swag, but there's several users here who get banned for suspect shyt and they come back over and over. Should be permanents for all these nikkas making pedo comments. I know @SirBiatch got perma'd for pedo comments, so there's a precedent for it.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:patrice: I dont think either @CHICAGO or @Houston911 have actual ban powers, seems like misguided hate

As far as the thread my 2 cents

-Yall grown men lusting after kids are sick and i wouldnt lose a second of sleep if all pedos died right now. Abusing kids is the worst shyt in the world to me. fukk yall. Weirdo ass mafukkas. Bet they joke bout that shyt here in JBO but the real dirt on they hard drives :hhh: id be scared to touch they computer :hhh:

-if you have to defend your comments if they are pedo or not, then youve already gone too far. That shyt dont enter a regular person head to even joke about or to be mistaken

-theirs a few unfair strays being caught in here because some of those posters may not have been 18 themselves in 2013/2014. This is traditionally a young site until we closed off registration. Still a young site but the average age was probably 16-20 in 2012-2015.

-this thread was a mess to read because of this kobe / lebron debate. What a weird debate in an important thread outing sick posters..

I thought @Houston911 bytch ass was a super mod. I know @CHICAGO is a bytch. If Houston ain't super mod, I agree and apologize to him. It was real funny when dude a couple people got clapped up in the sports section in threads @Houston911 was posting. Throwaway threads.

It doesn't matter. @Houston911 @CHICAGO yall some bytches

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:
:picard:

My lord. Everyone always speculating about who is and isn't an agent here. Everyone who actively posted pics and participated in that thread might just be exactly that

believe it or the sohh JBO thread, was way worse than the this one was, it was also huge, probably biggest thread on the site, and alot of dudes you see around now talking that rara shyt were in there :eat:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
This shyt is weird:hubie:

tenor.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:patrice:
titties too small

what u expect? she like JUST turned 18.

No excuse

These dumb bytches kill me with this body double shyt....:snoop:

From the perspective of a creeper, it's just ":damn: I was trying to see your breast"....:yeshrug:

But even from a non-creep perspective you have to question their dedication to the craft. If I was a director I'd be on some "So...I guess you're not willing to give yourself to the role....:youngsabo:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I don’t give a shyt about a vengeance post, youre entitled to your opinion

Y’all are off base with your assumptions though. Just because a thread been here for 6 years doesn’t mean everyone was aware and ignoring it. If I’m not tagged on something then I don’t see a lot of it. I’ve banned swag several times when I catch inappropriate posts. If it was up to me all these dudes would he banned permanently

I don’t care about no Kobe vs Jordan vs lebron shyt when we’re having serious discussions. That shyt is a complete non factor for me.

ARE @GoddamnyamanProf N @Swagnificent PERMABANNED OR IS IT TEMPORARY?