@GoddamnyamanProf is a PEDOPHILE

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I didnt accuse you of anything. I said your LeBron hate is funny. Now you out looking emotional and fragile. What did you eat for breakfast? Was it good? Did you brush your teeth yet?

The quote you posted had no Bron hate in it, so it was an accusation :piss:. You read "Profasi is a racist cac pedophile with a racially motivated fetish for another black man" and you ignored all of that to insinuate I was hating on the black man. Sounds like you could possibly be a racist cac with a fetish for certain blacks as well :wrist:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I mean I get the second part, but there's been receipts posted of Swag, too. His shyt ain't no better...

Yeah swag isn't any better. Thats why he's always banned, and the mods banned him yesterday shortly before Prof got banned.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Who’s is y’all?

He got the same agenda as @10bandz . Their answers are vague and full of nonsense. @Houston911 got emotional and banned that HaitianNYC dude before one of them finals game. He pulled that emotional shyt banned some dude in LeBron thread a week or two ago for saying mods act like some bytches (I agreed) in the Coliseum. Mentally ill just like @CHICAGO

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The quote you posted had no Bron hate in it, so it was an accusation :piss:. You read "Profasi is a racist cac pedophile with a racially motivated fetish for another black man" and you ignored all of that to insinuate I was hating on the black man. Sounds like you could possibly be a racist cac with a fetish for certain blacks as well :wrist:

Ok that sounds good. Now provide proof of me defending racism and pedophilia. Can you limit your disrespect and insults towards me? I'm not giving you any of that.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He got the same agenda as @10bandz . Their answers are vague and full of nonsense. @Houston911 got emotional and banned that HaitianNYC dude before one of them finals game. He pulled that emotional shyt banned some dude in LeBron thread a week or two ago for saying mods act like some bytches (I agreed) in the Coliseum. Mentally ill just like @CHICAGO

If I was emotional I would ban every poster I disliked.

You a remedial ass nicca for real. On your average forum you would get banned for this post alone. I’m not worried about you weirdos.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's all good, breh. I wasn't firing any strays at the mods. I was more shocked that it took this long to get noticed than anything else.

I asked Chicago to link me to the thread so I could browse through and ban some more guilty parties. The shyt is 800 pages long :francis:

@Rhakim I see the links you posted, thanks. I’ll dig through those

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If I was emotional I would ban every poster I disliked.

You a remedial ass nicca for real. On your average forum you would get banned for this post alone. I’m not worried about you weirdos.

You not worried about us weirdos but you decided to respond. Emotionally :russ:

You didn't deny anything I said either:russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:whoa: dont lump me in there. that was an ignorant observation that i made :yeshrug:

:camby: actual pedos tho.
Fuk outta here. Look at you claiming “ignorance”

And y’all can’t claim that sports stan shyt bc I don’t know shyt about professional sports or any teams and don’t care.

Last edited: