@GoddamnyamanProf is a PEDOPHILE

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Stop picking on my fellow retarded Kobe phile swag guys! It’s not the same! Also why don’t you guys like me? I’m in the red while all these other posters are green. That’s why this shyt mean nothing even tho I whine about it constantly

:scust:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The proof is your posts in this thread deflecting away from it to falsely equate a post about a racist cacs actions to “bron hate”:piss:

Provide proof that the statement “racist cac likes Lebron cuz he has a fetish for black people even though he hates them ” equals bron hate :piss:

Ok. Can you show or provide links to these posts in this thread?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I read the entire fukking thread, you dense fukk. Yall are the ones on some, "but, but but LWO was mentioned when Swag was exposed:sadbron:", crying like a bunch of bytches, when we're trying to get a pedo the fukk up outta here. Get your priorities straight. No players/teams should be in any of the thread titles PERIOD.

If you read the thread you’d see this thread was 200+ posts deep before nikkas started crying about the title. Only ones who sidetracked the thread are you pathetic legbt fakkits. 3rd thread in a week this has happened.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If that Swag thread was made today with the same exact title you wouldn’t care about it. Y’all nikkas stay capping. Still haven’t addressed the racist pedo cac tho :coffee:

When you say "capping", do you mean avoiding proving proof of the things you are accusing me of?:jbhmm:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wow. That happened in 2013 and it took this long to ban him? I vaguely remember the Disney thread. I took one look in there, was horrified, clicked out, and never went back. I rarely go to JBO just off the creepiness of that thread alone. Hopefully everyone involved in that thread got the ban hammer. :camby:

Bro

What you have to realize that coli mods are not like the mods on a lot of other sites

We’re not into nerd shyt and weirdo shyt

No anime
No roided up sweaty men playfighting in their underwear
No lusting after girls who are technically adults but could pass for underage

We not gonna see everything that doesn’t get reported or tag us

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I NEVER “DEFENDED” SWAG.. I SIMPLY STATED THAT SALIVATING OVER A 14 YEAR OLDS TITTIES IN A SERIOUS MANNER WAS 100X WORSE

THE REASON I EVEN POINTED IT OUT TO BEGIN WITH WAS BECAUSE HE WAS ALWAYS RUNNIN AROUND CALLIN PEOPLE PEDOS.. NOW WE SEE HE WAS OBVIOUSLY PROJECTING.

I mean I get the second part, but there's been receipts posted of Swag, too. His shyt ain't no better...

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
When you say "capping", do you mean avoiding proving proof of the things you are accusing me of?:jbhmm:

You started off the accusations this morning and haven’t yet explained how saying “prof is a racist cac who slanders black men except for the one he has a fetish for which is bron” means I’m showing hate to bron :piss:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Troll better breh :piss:

You can't provide proof from this very thread or any thread but somehow I'm trolling. It would be pretty easy to provide proof of me excusing racism and pedophilia in this thread. I just started posting in about 2 hours ago. What's your issue with providing proof of the things you are attempting to slander me over?

You got time to @ multiple posters and find old threads but you can't find my posts in this thread excusing racism and pedophilia. That's interesting

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
O

First off those are not her kids. Those are some African children that she took so she could do weird shyt with them and get away with it

This is not a legit adoption

I'd spit in someone's face if they told me "yeah, I believe two random 3 year old African kids just so happened to tell this woman that they're girls trapped in a boy body"

Yall can't be that stupid

But anyway, no, its not about that

Who’s is y’all?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You started off the accusations this morning and haven’t yet explained how saying “prof is a racist cac who slanders black men except for the one he has a fetish for which is bron” means I’m showing hate to bron :piss:

I didnt accuse you of anything. I said your LeBron hate is funny. Now you out looking emotional and fragile. What did you eat for breakfast? Was it good? Did you brush your teeth yet?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Bro

What you have to realize that coli mods are not like the mods on a lot of other sites

We’re not into nerd shyt and weirdo shyt

No anime
No roided up sweaty men playfighting in their underwear
No lusting after girls who are technically adults but could pass for underage

We not gonna see everything that doesn’t get reported or tag us

It's all good, breh. I wasn't firing any strays at the mods. I was more shocked that it took this long to get noticed than anything else.