@GoddamnyamanProf is a PEDOPHILE

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
NOTHING concerning LeBron or his fans should have been in the title PERIOD! You still talking about LWO on some fanbase beef sh*t.

I didn't know about that other sh*t the banned poster was saying cause I didn't see it. I don't give a f*ck about the banned poster, Swag or this lame ass Bron/Kobe/LWO stan wars sh*t. Ya'll really trying to sidetrack a exposal thread with some bullsh*t

NOBODY gave a fukk about the title until you fakkits got mad. READ THE THREAD from the beginning, no one got sidetracked regarldess of the title. All the Bron/Kobe/LWO shyt started when YALL GOT OFFENDED at the title.

You fakkits are absolutely DISGUSTING. Ignoring a racist, cac pedophile to come in here bytching about LeGBT being in the title. Bron fans, the only nikkas on EARTH to not be able to take a joke. This is the THIRD thread in a week you pitiful fakkits ruined a good thread by having a stick up ya fukking ass. Ignore me if you want fakkit :camby:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
another guy more concerned with his kang than the fact a racist, WHITE pedophile gets exposed :coffee:. Somehow saying that a cac has a racially motivated fetish for a black man and uses Trump's name to defend it means I hate that black man :mjlol:.

I just said your hate for LeBron is funny. Where did I mention his race? That LeBron hate got you seeing things that's not even there. You still cool though

Did you have the same energy for that Swag dude?:jbhmm:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nikkas talking about I "sidetracked the thread"....my post about the title change was the 8th post in this thread and this thread started going off the rails when @staticshock started bytching.....which was post #243 in this thread. CHICAGO, murkside, Sccit, Rhakim all started arguing past 200 posts. The first 200 posts in this thread was 99% about Prof regardless of the title. I didn't sidetrck shyt you fukking pathetic dikkriding groupie fakkits

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sick thing is that cac is in his 40s. I remember him from SOHH back when I was a freshmen in HS this was in 03. Dude has been a fukking leech and stain for years. Obnoxious, righteous arrogant fakkit liberal cac with his corny ass “humor” and insults. You can tell that cac probably sits in some artisanal mayonnaise shop listening to James Blake and reading huff post articles all day. shyt posting for years in the seum whether it’s him hating on the lakers or GS. And this isn’t the only pedo example. He was lusting after some barely legal gymnast a while back and got upset I called him out on it. He has alias too. I believe hes the hulk hogan alias who turned into some unfunny Bernie Sanders fanatic. Hit the alias switch on his IP
@Berniewood Hogan :ohhh:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Mikey2Toes @staticshock @Mr. Jack Napier @JackRoss @murksiderock @Rhakim

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/soh...aders-getting-banned-for-being-a-pedo.198831/

here's a thread about Swag being a pedo with LWO in the fukking title:hhh: Alot of yall included STATICKSHOCK posted in that thread and found NOTHING wrong with Pedo being applied to all of LWO. Y'all was laughing and thought it was a joke. There's no LWO or Kobe fans in there throwing tantrums like y'all. I swear to God y'all Bron nikkas are the lowest of the fukking low, THREE threads this week y'all ruined with y'all overbearing bullshyt. fukk outta here. It's sunday i'm done with you bytch nikkas :hhh:

oh yeah, notice how the title of that thread never got changed? :martin:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Did you have the same energy for that Swag dude?:jbhmm:

I have never defended Swag for being a pedo nor do I have one post disputing him being banned. I dont know why yall come at me like I'm some swag defender

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Mikey2Toes @staticshock @Mr. Jack Napier @JackRoss @murksiderock @Rhakim

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/soh...aders-getting-banned-for-being-a-pedo.198831/

here's a thread about Swag being a pedo with LWO in the fukking title:hhh: Alot of yall included STATICKSHOCK posted in that thread and found NOTHING wrong with Pedo being applied to all of LWO. Y'all was laughing and thought it was a joke. There's no LWO or Kobe fans in there throwing tantrums like y'all. I swear to God y'all Bron nikkas are the lowest of the fukking low, THREE threads this week y'all ruined with y'all overbearing bullshyt. fukk outta here. It's sunday i'm done with you bytch nikkas :hhh:

oh yeah, notice how the title of that thread never got changed? :martin:

YUP

I POSTED THIS EARLIER IN THE THREAD

TITLE WAS NEVER CHANGED CUZ LWO AINT A BUNCH OF WHINEY BIITCHES

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
YUP

I POSTED THIS EARLIER IN THE THREAD

TITLE WAS NEVER CHANGED CUZ LWO AINT A BUNCH OF WHINEY BIITCHES

the title should be changed back to the one i suggested in the first place. Can't believe the double standards these fakkit LeGBT nikkas apply to everything. :hhh:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I have never defended Swag for being a pedo nor do I have one post disputing him being banned. I dont know why yall come at me like I'm some swag defender

I need you show me my posts from that Swag thread. I haven't defended anybody in this or that thread. I just laughed at your LeBron hate. You trippin lol

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Y’all know he already has another couple accounts . So we may have won the battle but I don’t know about the war? :francis:
There will always be war, You fight battles by briniging awareness was brought to the situation; cause and effect is how I see it. Even if he (or they) do have other accounts, this serves as a warning for those who try to run with that sick shyt. No tolerance = prevention.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
They can't have it both ways. I bet the same posters caping for profdusky was clowning LWO during swags troubles:hhh:

Fax. BLATANT double standard here

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/soh...etting-banned-for-being-a-pedo.198831/page-19

Mods shouldn't allow themselves to get bullied by these fakkits. LeGBT and LWO/Kobestan aren't one in the same.....these Bronsexuals have jumped the shark. Brehs really ignored a racist cac pedo being exposed because a stanbase nickname was posted in the title:mjlol: and they tried to make it seem like the title was implying Lebron himself approved of pedophilia :laff: