‘God of War’ TV Series Adaptation (Prime Video)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If done right, this could be INCREDIBLE.
There is ZERO chance this gets done right...

The showrunner is the idiot who fukked up Wheel of Time and this is based off the Viking GOW stuff instead of starting from the beginning in Ancient Greece because OG Kratos masculinity is too triggering for the "modern audience" aka Twitter feminists...

Based on Amazon and this showrunner track record, expect Kratos crying in every episode with Freya being the lead....

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The new games from what I've seen have PACIFIED Kratos and made it into some father and son bonding BULLshyt:scust:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Casting and the director will be key. I admit, I would prefer them to start in ancient Greece.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There is ZERO chance this gets done right...

The showrunner is the idiot who fukked up Wheel of Time and this is based off the Viking GOW stuff instead of starting from the beginning in Ancient Greece because OG Kratos masculinity is too triggering for the "modern audience" aka Twitter feminists...

Based on Amazon and this showrunner track record, expect Kratos crying in every episode with Freya being the lead....

they will get ripped to shreds and Dave Jaffe and Cory should be infuriated if so.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Are you still the same person you were 20 years ago? Okay then shut up

fukk outta here.

God of War was BUILT on Kratos getting revenge on The Greek Gods.

Not some forced father and son bonding bullshyt :scust:

It's like giving The Punisher a child and having the character now NOT want to fight crime or be The Punisher :scust:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
fukk outta here.

God of War was BUILT on Kratos getting revenge on The Greek Gods.

Not some forced father and son bonding bullshyt :scust:

It's like giving The Punisher a child and having the character now NOT want to fight crime or be The Punisher :scust:
Ok now let me ask this one simple question. Please answer yes or no. Did you play and finish God of War 2018?