God of War: Ragnarok's free DLC Valhalla is longer than the movie Helloblade II

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I liked the first hellblade but that combat was :ld: I like the concept though and them voices constantly in your ear make you feel like you going crazy w the protagonist, very cool concept but GOW is better in every way. I ain’t played the dlc yet but I beat the base game.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What games are shallow with regressed combat and puzzles? :russ:
Spider-man is prime target #1

I love Spiderman and the combat in those games bore me to tears.

gow rag, puzzles are a regression from puzzles before 2018. And from 2018 to rag They literally take away a whole skill tree and just add a bunch of different shield types and armor perks.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spider-man is prime target #1

I love Spiderman and the combat in those games bore me to tears.

gow rag, puzzles are a regression from puzzles before 2018. And from 2018 to rag They literally take away a whole skill try and just add a bunch of different shield types and armor perks.
This post bored me to tears.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should be use to that with all those 1st party exclusives you got to play over there :mjlol:
You must be suffering from chronic malnourishment due to not getting any games over there, you just admitted you're not even interested in Helloblade, you need to go to the ER now and get some help. Too much lack of quality games can cause someone to lash out and possibly cancel their Gameass subscription.