God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I’m trying to play god of war again I was a beast platinum on God of war difficulty

I forgot how to play I might to switch my button configuration because I’m so used to using O to dash not x

I tried starting over on new game plus but I think I might need to start just a new game because I need some tutorials I can’t even get past the first little enemies I’m so rusty :damn:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I’m trying to play god of war again I was a beast platinum on God of war difficulty

I forgot how to play I might to switch my button configuration because I’m so used to using O to dash not x

I tried starting over on new game plus but I think I might need to start just a new game because I need some tutorials I can’t even get past the first little enemies I’m so rusty :damn:
That'll always happen after playing so much other stuff. That's why I'm hesitant on playing :mjlol:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
That'll always happen after playing so much other stuff. That's why I'm hesitant on playing :mjlol:

I gave up new game plus I just started a brand new game on give me god of war so I can get the mechanics back

I know it’s an old game …but Kratos feel tanky he don’t run super fast

Coming from playing Returnal so that probably got me spoiled

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I gave up new game plus I just started a brand new game on give me god of war so I can get the mechanics back

I know it’s an old game …but Kratos feel tanky he don’t run super fast

Im
Spike from playing Returnal so that probably got me spoiled

Really looking forward to the increased mobility in Ragnarok. One of my main things in games is traversal/movement, thats something that gow greatly lacked.

Grapple hooks make everything bettter though

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
From a pure mythological point, I dont think theres anybody in ANY mythology thats fukking with Kratos. Kratos is the Greek personification of POWER. His God power is MORE POWER. Hercules and Zeus couldnt fukk with this man in the 1v1, and he was MORE dangerous after dropping the God of War title. The devs say hes actually at his strongest NOW.

I know Thor is DIFFERENT, Thor really has more in common with Kratos than Tyr does, but I dont see our boy being taken out like that.

Like @Ironman said, they gotta run that shyt back AT LEAST 3 times cause Baldur isnt even up their in the Norse god tier list for strength, from what I know its actually:

Thor/Odin as 1a and 1b (Odin is more strategic, uses magic runes and he fights with a magic Spear named Gungnir but Thor is physically stronger... he drank half the ocean thinkingit was mead and he lifted the World Serpent barehanded, killed the King of Frost Giants like a bytch)

Then its Tyr with his sword Tyrfing but hes actually peaceful until hes provoked, hes not as bloodthirsty as the others

Theres a god named Vidar thats a son of Odin and Thors half brother whose a savage and is born only to kill Fenrir, only Thor is said to be stronger than him

Hel is more powerful than anyone when shes in the Underworld but outside shes not as strong and would probably show up as an ally to the crew since shes you-know-whos daughter

And finally I think Freya and her brother Freyr are both depicted as powerful as fukk, Freya is the Valkyrie Queen and Freyr is the King of Elves.

If we could get all these boss battles than :banderas: Ill be happy. They always do the real myths justice in the games anyways

I wonder whose side Surtr is on though cause hes a wildcard, hes part of Ragnarok but hes solo iirc

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
From a pure mythological point, I dont think theres anybody in ANY mythology thats fukking with Kratos. Kratos is the Greek personification of POWER. His God power is MORE POWER. Hercules and Zeus couldnt fukk with this man in the 1v1, and he was MORE dangerous after dropping the God of War title. The devs say hes actually at his strongest NOW.

I know Thor is DIFFERENT, Thor really has more in common with Kratos than Tyr does, but I dont see our boy being taken out like that.

Like @Ironman said, they gotta run that shyt back AT LEAST 3 times cause Baldur isnt even up their in the Norse god tier list for strength, from what I know its actually:

Thor/Odin as 1a and 1b (Odin is more strategic, uses magic runes and he fights with a magic Spear named Gungnir but Thor is physically stronger... he drank half the ocean thinkingit was mead and he lifted the World Serpent barehanded, killed the King of Frost Giants like a bytch)

Then its Tyr with his sword Tyrfing but hes actually peaceful until hes provoked, hes not as bloodthirsty as the others

Theres a god named Vidar thats a son of Odin and Thors half brother whose a savage and is born only to kill Fenrir, only Thor is said to be stronger than him

Hel is more powerful than anyone when shes in the Underworld but outside shes not as strong and would probably show up as an ally to the crew since shes you-know-whos daughter

And finally I think Freya and her brother Freyr are both depicted as powerful as fukk, Freya is the Valkyrie Queen and Freyr is the King of Elves.

If we could get all these boss battles than :banderas: Ill be happy. They always do the real myths justice in the games anyways

I wonder whose side Surtr is on though cause hes a wildcard, hes part of Ragnarok but hes solo iirc

I don’t know about that:patrice:, it’s one thing saying and another showing. Remember Kratos in God of war 3 had the blade of Olympus, and his feats of strength was lifting a titans hand or something ridiculous like that despite the titan exerting force and trying to crush him. He also killed several Gods in the game as well as titans and the King of the Greek gods. I would say GOW3 Kratos>>this current Kratos. Maybe in this current game they will amp things up.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I don’t know about that:patrice:, it’s one thing saying and another showing. Remember Kratos in God of war 3 had the blade of Olympus, and his feats of strength was lifting a titans hand or something ridiculous like that despite the titan exerting force and trying to crush him. He also killed several Gods in the game as well as titans and the King of the Greek gods. I would say GOW3 Kratos>>this current Kratos. Maybe in this current game they will amp things up.

I agree, his feats in GoW 1-3 where low universal. He escaped Hell multiple times, beat Death itself plus the Sisters of Fate, the Furies, all the Greek Gods and heroes (all of whom were either half Gods or used some kind of magic), and at least 4 Titans. Let alone the Greek monsters who in my opinion >>> Viking monsters like Hydra, Chimera, Gorgons, etc.

But the creators said hes stronger now and that he is functionally immortal. In the God of War universe, the Gods and demigods are immortal but not invincible. Apparently Kratos is 1050 years old by the time GoW 4 starts if you match up the the timeline. He probably gets stronger with time but slower, kinda like real life old man strength.

Thor might be the strongest god hes ever faced and Odin is DEFINITELY the most cunning one hes ever faced. Its gonna be a tough one. Zeus was cocky and overconfident as fukk :pachaha:

Last edited: