God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
get what you mean, you think they showing thor showing up at your front door and that fight because its an end game thing? We’re getting that hammer in the first hour or two, bet.

If you line up the trailers you can almost sequence them together. This is all stuff that mostly happens in the beginning of the game.

I think it's gonna be like the first boss in elden ring except there will be no way to beat him. I fully expect this nikka to run Kratos whole fade, Atreus will some how help you escape and heal you and then Odin pops up on him while you're recovering.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
I don’t get what you mean, you think they showing thor showing up at your front door and that fight because its an end game thing? We’re getting that hammer in the first hour or two, bet.

If you line up the trailers you can almost sequence them together. This is all stuff that mostly happens in the beginning of the game.

Fighting Thor in the first hour or so possible

Beating Thor and using his hammer in the first two hours doesn't make sense story wise

Plus Odin's speech in the trailer asking if we want war is now pointless if we killed his favorite son

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fighting Thor in the first hour or so possible

Beating Thor and using his hammer in the first two hours doesn't make sense story wise

Plus Odin's speech in the trailer asking if we want war is now pointless if we killed his favorite son

He seems to have a lot of resentment toward him but i guess that could possibly just be because he killed baldur, magni, and modi

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When we get Mjolnir after beating Thors big ass

snap-dance.gif

I just wanna make sure everyone got this joke, if you watch the trailer or look at the gifs you will notice Thor has to snap his fingers to call back Mjolnir.

I did think this was funnier than the reactions suggest

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think it's gonna be like the first boss in elden ring except there will be no way to beat him. I fully expect this nikka to run Kratos whole fade, Atreus will some how help you escape and heal you and then Odin pops up on him while you're recovering.
I actually think while Kratos is facing Thor Odin will mess with Atreus. That secret he's hiding he's had to have made some kind of deal with him:jbhmm::lupe:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I actually think while Kratos is facing Thor Odin will mess with Atreus. That secret he's hiding he's had to have made some kind of deal with him:jbhmm::lupe:

I dont see how they do that with the one-take shot rule though. Unless we are really getting a split narrative :lupe:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So you think we will be controlling atreus in this game?
Not control. We know from the first game Odin is obsessed with preventing Ragnarok at all costs because that means he dies too. He's always manipulating and scheming I'm sure he's going to plant some type of idea in his head that Atreus will fall for at least a part of the story. Throughout that trailer both Atreus and Mirmir were missing in certain parts :lupe:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:jbhmm:This is the tricky part but I'm feeling confident the trio will be separated at some point. Those scenes with Musphelheim Atreus isn't there:patrice:

“When fear and doubt are a burden too heavy to bare, remember…you are not alone”

I said since i saw this trailer that they will eventually be split up.