God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Im on my 4th Valkyrie right now these bytches hard as hell and I play Souls games :damn: not even on fukking GMGOW mode yet and Im racking up more Ls than I did the entire game. Cant wait for Ragnarok

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Study them patterns bruh what runics do you use for your weapon? They always attack your left side

I have the shockwave light runic that does aoe and the heavy frost giant strike attack on my axe

On the blades i have the light runic attack where kratos claps both blades together that does hella burn damage and my heavy is the Ares shockwave

I got the wolves on atreus maxed out but i use the boars occasionally, just got the crows too

My armor is Tyr set but I got the Dwarven set (both) and thinking of making the traveler set.. also have the magma set but havent crafted it

Any recommendations on what I should grind for so i could have my new game plus ready for the fukkery??

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I have the shockwave light runic that does aoe and the heavy frost giant strike attack on my axe

On the blades i have the light runic attack where kratos claps both blades together that does hella burn damage and my heavy is the Ares shockwave

I got the wolves on atreus maxed out but i use the boars occasionally, just got the crows too

My armor is Tyr set but I got the Dwarven set (both) and thinking of making the traveler set.. also have the magma set but havent crafted it

Any recommendations on what I should grind for so i could have my new game plus ready for the fukkery??
For the axe I'd suggest fury of the ice troll for Valks as the cool down is only 21 seconds.
I use Blessing of the Frost for the heavy
For the Blades I use Blast of Hephaestus for 21 second cool down as well. It also has max burn and decent damage.
Heavy I use the Hyperion Grapple as it's the best attack against Valkyries.

For armor I use the Valkyries armor for chest and waist. I use the Blazing Magma Wrappings for arms for some added burn damage and the shield that activates with damage.

Honestly ironically New Game plus is what holds the armors that could help you for maximum fukkery. :pachaha:For your current run I'd try the Niffelheim ivaldi armor until you can strengthen it more.

Last edited:
Daps
Only played 15 minutes of the first one but still got this on preorder:pachaha:

I'm definitely gonna finish it soon tho:blessed:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm ready! :wow:
IMG-1037.jpg
Ready.

Same difficulty, 1st run.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
For the axe I'd suggest fury of the ice troll for Valks as the cool down is only 21 seconds.
I use Blessing of the Frost for the heavy
For the Blades I use Blast of Hephaestus for 21 second cool down as well. It also has max burn and decent damage.
Heavy I use the Hyperion Grapple as it's the best attack against Valkyries.

For armor I use the Valkyries armor for chest and waist. I use the Blazing Magma Wrappings for arms for some added burn damage and the shield that activates with damage.

Honestly ironically New Game plus is what holds the armors that could help you for maximum fukkery. :pachaha:For your current run I'd try the Niffelheim ivaldi armor until you can strengthen it more.
Appreciate this breh. But this is partly why I thought GOW 2018 was 8/10. I have to be mixing and matching armour and testing out attacks.

Give me weapons and let me fight.