God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
339-C0047-C863-44-DD-A6-F4-B9-E535-DFF900.gif
YO.....this is on the lake of 9 in Midgard:ohhh: This fight happens off rip Kratos doesn't have his blades nor Mimir on his hip. Atreus doesn't seem to be there either:whoo::lupe::damn::damn:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
My question. Is Atreus causing Ragnarok doing that or stopping it?:ohhh:
It's interesting because the wolves are Skoll and Hati, and the sun and moon are Sol and Mani. Ragnorak officially begins when Skoll and Hati catch and devour Sol and Mani. Since the sun "runs" away when Atreus shoots it and Skoll starts chasing it, it would seem like he is trying to prevent Ragnorak here, since if the sun or moon stay in the sky to long Skoll or Hati catches them, devours them, and that starts Ragnarok.

I's surprised we haven't seen Sutr yet. As great as this game story will be I will be disappointed if he doesn't have a major role in this. But then again I expect them to make one more game in this series, and if they do then they would have to have Sutr be a main character in that, so he might not be in this one.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's interesting because the wolves are Skoll and Hati, and the sun and moon are Sol and Mani. Ragnorak officially begins when Skoll and Hati catch and devour Sol and Mani. Since the sun "runs" away when Atreus shoots it and Skoll starts chasing it, it would seem like he is trying to prevent Ragnorak here, since if the sun or moon stay in the sky to long Skoll or Hati catches them, devours them, and that starts Ragnarok.

I's surprised we haven't seen Sutr yet. As great as this game story will be I will be disappointed if he doesn't have a major role in this. But then again I expect them to make one more game in this series, and if they do then they would have to have Sutr be a main character in that, so he might not be in this one.
They said this is the last game for Norse mythology so if Surtur appears it's this one. Also

They saying all footage that we saw is only from the first 5 hours
:damn:
:damn:
Meaning there's a TON we haven't experienced yet:damn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They said this is the last game for Norse mythology so if Surtur appears it's this one. Also

Meaning there's a TON we haven't experienced yet:damn:
Man if they wrap this shyt up with Ragnarok actually not even happening I'm going to be :dead:

Matter fact that better NOT be what Kratos was talking about when he was saying you choose your own destiny :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man if they wrap this shyt up with Ragnarok actually not even happening I'm going to be :dead:

Matter fact that better NOT be what Kratos was talking about when he was saying you choose your own destiny :dead:

Ragnarok technically signals the end of the world....I don't think that will happen for a number of reasons. Theres gonna be some loki trickery

maybe the end of the pantheon of gods

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Ragnarok technically signals the end of the world....I don't think that will happen for a number of reasons. Theres gonna be some loki trickery

maybe the end of the pantheon of gods
True but how you going to have a story about the Norse gods and NOT have the dude who put the beats on the Aesir and burned Asgard to the ground :pachaha:

How is Kratos supposed to get to the next set of mythology without everyone in this one dying :pachaha:. You know how Kratos gets down. Dude murked all the Greek Gods then showed up in Asgard like "I don't want to talk about the past" :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
True but how you going to have a story about the Norse gods and NOT have the dude who put the beats on the Aesir and burned Asgard to the ground :pachaha:

How is Kratos supposed to get to the next set of mythology without everyone in this one dying :pachaha:. You know how Kratos gets down. Dude murked all the Greek Gods then showed up in Asgard like "I don't want to talk about the past" :pachaha:

Imagine if some shyt happens where you gotta travel back to Greece in this game?

I already know from the art book and game informer cover theres gonna be a large scale battle of some sort. I think the Thor fight is gonna be the first 20 minutes like Baldur. You probably have the Hammer most the game and they just aren’t showing it in the trailers.

I think the main boss will be people they haven’t spoken about yet, including Odin