God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I know I'm late.. But I hope everyone that beat the game got a chance to put together this invincible suit like I made... Damn near can't die unless you just stand there and do nothing.... Wish I would have made this before the GNA fight... :mjcry:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I know I'm late.. But I hope everyone that beat the game got a chance to put together this invincible suit like I made... Damn near can't die unless you just stand there and do nothing.... Wish I would have made this before the GNA fight... :mjcry:
What arnors you used? What do you mean invincible?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
What arnors you used? What do you mean invincible?

When I say "invincible" I mean it would take A Lot for you to die... I set up my amulets to keep regenerating my health after I take a hit... My rage is set to Valor which gives me a 50% health boost when activated... The suits I put together are at max defense.... All my weapons are at max...

I did the 99 enemy crucible challenge with out a dent in my health bar.... :wow:

The Steinbjorn Plackart chest armor +Bracers Raven Tears wrist armor + Steinbjorn waist guard... :wow:

I ran through the crucible challenge like lava.. :wow:

I got 3 more berserkers to finish then I'm done with this game...

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I can't find the last tree for the batter up labor.. I got 8 out of 9 and that's the last thing I need to completely platinum out this game..... :damn:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
When I say "invincible" I mean it would take A Lot for you to die... I set up my amulets to keep regenerating my health after I take a hit... My rage is set to Valor which gives me a 50% health boost when activated... The suits I put together are at max defense.... All my weapons are at max...

I did the 99 enemy crucible challenge with out a dent in my health bar.... :wow:

The Steinbjorn Plackart chest armor +Bracers Raven Tears wrist armor + Steinbjorn waist guard... :wow:

I ran through the crucible challenge like lava.. :wow:

I got 3 more berserkers to finish then I'm done with this game...

Post it your armor build please

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I can’t believe I still haven’t beat this :russ: 3 months later

I think I’m close I just finished that one realm where it goes night and day ?

Am I close brehs ?

Don’t spoil it 70 or 80 percent