God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A lot of vids I see people are usually using Lundas armor I don't know I just couldn't get into it:jbhmm:
After I use all kratos specials I switch to barehanded and beat the fukk outta duke. I also have the bonus items on that deal bonus stun damage when barehanded and life is at a certain level. I have to be dangerous across the board.

I also want to see the fatalities so I have stun on my weapons too.

I also don't want this man walking around with no shirt.

Last edited:

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
plat'd this last night on Give Me God of War difficulty...Gna can play in traffic :beli:

Only fight that I really think was BS is the 3v1 berserker fight. Feels like rolling dice bc you often get slapped with attacks you literally can't see coming while you're focused on the main berserker. Once he's down the twins are pretty much cake

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
plat'd this last night on Give Me God of War difficulty...Gna can play in traffic :beli:

Only fight that I really think was BS is the 3v1 berserker fight. Feels like rolling dice bc you often get slapped with attacks you literally can't see coming while you're focused on the main berserker. Once he's down the twins are pretty much cake

What did you think was more difficult, berserker king or Gna?

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What did you think was more difficult, berserker king or Gna?
Gna was easily more difficult

Berserker King was a chill fight bc if nothing else, every single one of his attacks are moves you've already seen the other berserkers do. The muscle memory is already there, you just gotta execute...he has a fat health bar but that's it lmao. The 3v1 berserker fight was 5x harder than the king.

Meanwhile, I'm learning Gna's entire kit through trial and error

"FOR ASGARD!"

:damn::damn::damn:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Nothing more comforting than maneuvering through a jungle full of monsters trying to kill you then all of a sudden hearing that *clank* *clank* *clank* and know Brok is nearby. :mjcry:

It's a snow/ice day for a few days, so I'm going to try to finish this platinum up. Dont like how they make you do different combos to unlock new Crucible challenges. Felt like lazy game development making me do the same thing over and over again.