God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Are you for real? :to:

@Ironman is it true :lupe:
It's true:francis:Hateful are a$$holes but at a certain level you can take them. Berserkers? I just beat one last night after it damn near one shotted me the first time I fought it:mjcry:I'd suggest leaving the Hatfeul and Berserkers until you can get around level 7 or 8 depending on the difficulty you play on.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
I didn't know why I despised her on sight :patrice:
something about that emu neck seemed familiar and I couldn't place it :jbhmm:
when I looked it up and saw it's the same annoying dame from Daredevil/Punisher, it clicked :rudy:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I always do a casual playthrough first for the story and then ng+ on gmgow just so im familiar with the mechanics and dont rage for no reason. But I heard this doesnt have ng+ yet so when I beat it Im going back to the old one until the update drops
Yea there is no new game plus hopefully they add it at some point. It took them a couple months to add it in the 2018 version so we'll see.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's true:francis:Hateful are a$$holes but at a certain level you can take them. Berserkers? I just beat one last night after it damn near one shotted me the first time I fought it:mjcry:I'd suggest leaving the Hatfeul and Berserkers until you can get around level 7 or 8 depending on the difficulty you play on.
@Methodical just ran into a Hateful in Vaneheim :mjcry: Ran my shyt

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The sponging yo the fukk:what:You barely get through your own attack animation and they damage you immediately. Their animation barely finishes and they already taking health away:mjtf: