God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:pacspit:

Fhi_rQ5XkAIKgpl

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This is a masterpiece. There are some problems (Ironwood), but it's otherwise a masterpiece of entertainment.

The part where Kratos see's that last mural was legitimately moving. I've never seen and empathized with a video game character this way. The music, the slow walking, his reaction.
The revelation that he'll be a loved god was able to stagger this guy who can take on entire pantheons, break mountains...
The way Sony Santa Monica completely successfully reinvented Kratos is the best I've ever seen in fiction. I can't think of anything that comes close. Not Vegeta, nobody. This is the best character development I've ever seen.

Yeah that ending got me too when Kratos saw himself in the future being celebrated.

Kratos tearing up and then being motivated to rebuild the world when Freya shows up :wow:

It fukks you up cause you can tell the entire game he had accepted his death and that he was beyond any form of redemption for what he did in the past.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I'm gathering that there may be a Boss after chopping all these Ravens.
I'm up to 28 Raven kills right now.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm like 6-7 hours in and stopped at Alfheim.

Made some use to Nilfheim so I could level up some the skills and practice some combos, pretty useful tbh :ehh:

So far this is very much a sequel to an amazing game so I have no complaints. I'm still waiting for something to truly wow me though.
Well, Garm happened and I'm officially wowed by this game. That whole thing was amazing from start to finish :wow: :mjcry: :wow: