God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
:pacspit:

Fhi_rQ5XkAIKgpl
She's known around here as the librarian :pachaha:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You overshooting like a mug.
defensive as fukk lol. not even a 'this game is bad' thing, just a something i wasn't fukking with and seeing other comments about it its really not exaggerated. this was OD. even down to the last second save, witty banter, okay im going in formula toward the end.

there's cracking jokes and doing humor that fits a theme like doom or halo - but this aint it. and if the witty barbs went up to 11 start to finish in resident evil, last of us, or even cod then people would say the same thing.

game is a solid improvement over 2018 and better sequel than horizon 2 was.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This mfer Fiske boss fight is tough as fukk. How do you beat him? I was so close to beat him, I tried to stay close to him and dodging him.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
just rolled credits, and I accidentally read some big post game spoilers lol i thought i was safe :mjcry:

But yeah, this is my favorite piece of media this year and probably will be for a very long time. Without a doubt its a 10/10 gaming experience and just still being on the end game high i can’t say its not my GOAT right now. This is the reason I still care about and play games, this shyt right here.
I laughed, I cried :blessed:

Thank you Santa Monica Studios, thank you very much I love you :blessed:

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
This mfer Fiske boss fight is tough as fukk. How do you beat him? I was so close to beat him, I tried to stay close to him and dodging him.
That’s the guys in the knight armor with the long lance?

Block his yellow attacks

He does a red attack that closes ground on you, even if you roll backwards, so dodge (roll) towards him (to his side) and he’ll miss you

He has another red attack where he stabs the ground with bifrost, just clear the area for that.

The most difficult attack he had was the one where he lunged at you like 3-4 times and stabbed. I had armor that sometimes slows time (time shift) if you dodge correctly. I got lucky a couple times and that helped out. Otherwise you just have to be good with the side steps (not rolls)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the guys in the knight armor with the long lance?

Block his yellow attacks

He does a red attack that closes ground on you, even if you roll backwards, so dodge (roll) towards him (to his side) and he’ll miss you

He has another red attack where he stabs the ground with bifrost, just clear the area for that.

The most difficult attack he had was the one where he lunged at you like 3-4 times and stabbed. I had armor that sometimes slows time (time shift) if you dodge correctly. I got lucky a couple times and that helped out. Otherwise you just have to be good with the side steps (not rolls)

Finally beat it....:salute:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
oh yea i’m not feeling Odins look at all, bro looks and sounds like a jewish banker from brooklyn
because they did that bizarre things where the characters are modeled after the voice actors

he's literally just richard schiff with an eye patch :dead:

richard-schiff-ap-450x600.jpg

and faye is deborah ann woll from true blood/dare devil obviously and atreus looks just like the actor too

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
defensive as fukk lol. not even a 'this game is bad' thing, just a something i wasn't fukking with and seeing other comments about it its really not exaggerated. this was OD. even down to the last second save, witty banter, okay im going in formula toward the end.

there's cracking jokes and doing humor that fits a theme like doom or halo - but this aint it. and if the witty barbs went up to 11 start to finish in resident evil, last of us, or even cod then people would say the same thing.

game is a solid improvement over 2018 and better sequel than horizon 2 was.
How sway? I only stated one line, with no insult, lol.