God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
@Kamikaze Revy i got my hud off to swipe only

But now it doesn’t tell me the items when I pick something up :lupe:

Dont use Immersive Mode, just manually customize your hud by scrolling to the bottom and making everything swipe only.

For some reason Immersive Mode turns off in game notifications even when yuu swipe which is stupid as hell.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo fukk this librarian. dude been kicking my ass all day.

im playing on no mercy and im honestly contemplating turning the difficulty down lol.

This is how I got through the librarian on No Mercy:

Finally beat the bytch :blessed:

switch your mindset to parrying instead of dodging. I kept trying to dodge because I was rocking that armor set that slows down time for perfect dodges but her spear throw has a large AoE and it functions like your axe - meaning it hits you on the way back so parrying is better than dodging for that encounter.

also, worth saying that I switched to the armor set that poison enemies with melee/bare handed hits - I think that helped too, but yeah it took me a minute

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got a quick play session in while taking a break from work.

Thought I was just gonna casually knock out a side quest. The Hateful had other ideas..........

............until I turned that bytch into a pack. :banderas:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I need some help yall
There' san island I found where Mirmir is saying to find a key to save someone. I found a portion to climb but I can't proceed to a point what am I missing?
It's the island directly across from the warp gate, to the side of the big whale

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m glad I read that early user review that prepared me for the first few hours playing out just like the start of the last game…still kinda boring tho but I expect things to open up at some point