God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Tbh, going by the response from a sizable portion of the playing base, I think the game will be remembered as good but not at all what the media scored it as.

I haven't played cuz I never liked Gow that much from the ps2 but from the handholdy nature, to the more linear environments to the dialog being odd at times, this will probably get the Dragon Age Inquisition treatment where it's clearly a well-made game but something isn't there and the homogeneity of Sony's western studios is becoming apparent.
:mjlol:my nikka.. Why you here?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I went into this alligator battle with no resurrection stone

No rage burst

Im also on the hardest difficulty it’s going to take me a day gotta watch some vids

You parry gotta be in king with this thing :snoop:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally beat the bytch :blessed:

Hell nah I'm about to abandon this :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

It's not too bad if you switch your mind set to parrying instead of dodging. I kept trying to dodge because I was rocking that armor set that slows down time for perfect dodges but her spear throw has a large AoE and it functions like your axe - meaning it hits you on the way back so parrying is better than dodging for that encounter. At least that's how I managed to do it. Elves are also the hardest to fight because they flash step behind you and shyt

fukk man. you know that adrenaline spike right after beating a boss that's been mistreating you for a minute? l

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Finally beat the bytch :blessed:

It's not too bad if you switch your mind set to parrying instead of dodging. I kept trying to dodge because I was rocking that armor set that slows down time for perfect dodges but her spear throw has a large AoE and it functions like your axe - meaning it hits you on the way back so parrying is better than dodging for that encounter. At least that's how I managed to do it. Elves are also the hardest to fight because they flash step behind you and shyt

fukk man. you know that adrenaline spike right after beating a boss that's been mistreating you for a minute? l
:ohhh:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell nah I'm about to abandon this :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

breh, guess what I just found out? :mjlol:

the librarian Elf isn't for the door with the double keys. that's a different sidequest. both are in Alfheim. The boss for the side quest with the two keys is a fukking dragon. I just ran into him :mjlol:

don't go to that door unless you're properly equipped