God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I can never go back to 30 fps

at this point any developer still making 30 fps games are holding back the new generation
Yeah I switched to favor graphics without The variable refresh rate for a second and was like

tracy-morgan-no-way.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My Jotnar edition was sent to my friend’s house since I moved overseas. Had to get them to open it up and send me my download codes. Downloading now, I’m ready for this.
The Mjolnir is so dope. Already hit my sons in the chest with it :pachaha:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did Kratos become so bytchmade? He kinda weak for a god no?

I feel like kratos gets Walter White’d a bit, where people forget how awful he was at different points in his gaming life because we fukk with him.

this is a dude who wiped out an entire pantheon. gods, demigods, titans, innocent humans, and anything else that was put in his way. when he was done, he left everything behind. he’s been hiding from the shame his actions brought him. but they still haunt him: he still has visions of Zeus and Athena, and he can’t get rid of the blades, even though he tried.

it’s not that he’s weak. he just knows what an Asgard-level war would require of him, and he doesn’t want to reawaken that beast. or to bring that beast out of his son.

I’m guessing that means demon time is coming at some point. :bustback:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The last GOW made you feel as if the game would be this repetitive, slash slash slash chop game that gets old but nope, combos and new moves start unlocking making the gameplay feel deep. I only know it's so much more to see after this 1 hour I played.

Does the dualsense get used heavier? It feels like there's hardly anything going on with it.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The last GOW made you feel as if the game would be this repetitive, slash slash slash chop game that gets old but nope, combos and new moves start unlocking making the gameplay feel deep. I only know it's so much more to see after this 1 hour I played.

Does the dualsense get used heavier? It feels like there's hardly anything going on with it.
Maybe had to compensate for ps4 brehs

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Rekkapryde @Ironman @MajesticLion @mozichrome and
@Diondon anybody else needs to put the title in the spoiler. Like I said in my earlier posted

@zerorequiem

It makes no sense to click the spoiler without the title, hints/clues to give us an idea of what missions, etc. If its no title/hints in the spoiler then I'm not gonna click it.

Examples:

The spoilers

That shyt ain't gonna fly with us. You might ruin us with that spoiler without title,

The Bear fight

Whoever saw that title might reach that mission or haven't reached that mission part yet. It's safe for us to click or not.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka at work(Asian coworker) said he's just waiting to get it on PC. :dahell:
This guy has a PS5 btw. :dahell:

:mindblown:

maybe he’s waiting for the hype or the price (maybe both?) to die down…it took me maybe about 2 years to really get into the first one after playing it for like an hour or two when it initially dropped…it was hard for me to commit to story-intense games when I was working and I’d end up just buying games not to “miss out” knowing I wouldn’t have time to commit to it