God of War | PS4/ PC |

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Idk man I don't think it looks so great. Feels like i'm losing interest in gaming.

Same here man. I haven't been playing my PS4 weeks at a time. I played DMC4 SE last week for about 2 hours and that was it. Seems that this gen is ass and to be honest I wouldnt even bother rushing into Next Gen.

This Gen has got to be where I barely played my game

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Same here man. I haven't been playing my PS4 weeks at a time. I played DMC4 SE last week for about 2 hours and that was it. Seems that this gen is ass and to be honest I wouldnt even bother rushing into Next Gen.

This Gen has got to be where I barely played my game
I wouldnt' say the gen is ass but idk right now I just haven't been interested in gaming that much. Since Feb I've been more interested in movies after Black panther. I still check up on news but I don't be hype to rush out and buy new games or even play anything. :yeshrug:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Is it just me or does this look like wack juice

I'm on GoW2 right now going through all the games in order

I'm mad late but how is Kratos now a Nordic looking motherfukker?!

I ain't buying this shyt :hubie:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
TIvlmwD.gif

9P022Dp.gif
Gladiator shyt :wow:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Idk man I don't think it looks so great. Feels like i'm losing interest in gaming.
I feel that. I've pretty much lost interest in rap and games. I'm all about movies and TV.

I cancelled my andromeda pre-order minutes before it shipped. But i'll probably keep this one unless reviews call it ass. I'm kind of excited for it. (Same for Red Dead and Days Gone)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Is it just me or does this look like wack juice

I'm on GoW2 right now going through all the games in order

I'm mad late but how is Kratos now a Nordic looking motherfukker?!

I ain't buying this shyt :hubie:

Said it time and time again. This game would be a masterpiece if it wasn't called "God Of War"

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Game looks tight to me. I’m glad it didn’t look like the previous games because that engine is played out especially with games like Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3 etc that have came out since then

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Game looks tight to me. I’m glad it didn’t look like the previous games because that engine is played out especially with games like Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3 etc that have came out since then

Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 are literally nothing like god of war thought.

Like what the hell do yall be talking about?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I wouldnt' say the gen is ass but idk right now I just haven't been interested in gaming that much. Since Feb I've been more interested in movies after Black panther. I still check up on news but I don't be hype to rush out and buy new games or even play anything. :yeshrug:

Nothing of note on has been released gaming wise