God of War | PS4/ PC |

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Never thought I would of liked it more than the blades but the axe is my go to...

Its the vulgarity and viciousness of the sounds and impact that do it for me...

It feels right in every sense when you smash through goons...
...also, by the time you get them you're already well versed with the move set for the axe, and have leveled that shyt up. I think I had every move unlocked with the Axe when I did that mission for the Blades

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
1 more realm tear and I can say fukk mist area

I still gotta come back and fight the Valk there :francis:

The second realm tear was getting in my ass bytch ass revenants

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
spoiler regarding a tailsman but

Did anybody realize there are 6 enhancemnets located across the realms and each one is a nod to an infinity stone? :ohhh: I realized the tailsman is a nod to the gaunlet itself but i didnt realize this:

The Enchantments are:

• Andvari's Soul - Soul Stone

• Njord's Temporal Stone - Time Stone

• Eye of the Outer Realm - Space Stone

• Ivaldi's Corrupted Mind - Mind Stone

• Asgard's Shard of Existence - Reality Stone

• Muspelheim Eye of Power - Power Stone

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I just beasted through this fire realm trials and now the valkyries wrecking me

How come this is the first one Im seeing? Did I miss somethin
In terms of difficulty she’s one of the harder Valkyries. Maybe last or 2nd to last before you fight the Queen.

If you can’t beat her yet, level up and fight the other Valkyries in Midgard first.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Its not for me breh. Im sure its excellent to the majority of players and people who enjoy that type of combat. But its like I said, I liked the Dragon fight cause it was similar to a Zelda fight. You're showing me these cool combo videos and thats great and all, but it doesnt mean im interested. I can say that in Nier I didnt do any fancy combos although they are possible with similar combo videos to the one you posted and I still enjoyed the gameplay in that one. More bosses, more changes of pace in regards to how you fight and less artificial lengthening with waves upon waves of enemies.

Theres a reason why I can go back to OOT years later and still love every part, but I wont ever boot this game up ever again. Similarly I wont ever play Nioh again. But stuff like Bayo, Ninja Gaiden, Yakuza titles or Nier I could boot up again if were talking modern titles. Thats more my style.

TBH outside of Ninja Gaiden 2 on 360 im not a big fan of difficult 3D games in general. I liked that one because it was just a straight up action game with a lot of inputs to learn similar to a fighting game so it is very different from what we are getting from this gen.

Could just be that im getting :flabbynsick: or that Its just not for me. :manny:

Still an excellent game like i said previously :salute:
Yeah, you getting old.

Nioh's gameplay is excellent, your post threw me when you said you'd never play that one again... especially considering you rock with NG2

:gucci:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Brehs can someone help me? God of war will suddenly not stay in HDR now.. It'll say HDR enabled when the opening Sony menu screen is on and then it will disable by the time it gets to the main menu..I've verified with another game that HDR works and stays on other games..this is pissing me off

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Man I fixed it , you have to go into fukking screen calibration and hit enable HDR I had changed to performance mode when I was playing on an inferior TV

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
spoiler regarding a tailsman but

Did anybody realize there are 6 enhancemnets located across the realms and each one is a nod to an infinity stone? :ohhh: I realized the tailsman is a nod to the gaunlet itself but i didnt realize this:

The Enchantments are:

• Andvari's Soul - Soul Stone

• Njord's Temporal Stone - Time Stone

• Eye of the Outer Realm - Space Stone

• Ivaldi's Corrupted Mind - Mind Stone

• Asgard's Shard of Existence - Reality Stone

• Muspelheim Eye of Power - Power Stone
Yeah bro that thing comes in clutch fighting the Valkyries.