God of War | PS4/ PC |

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was getting anxiety watching you not pickup that potion.
":lupe: Uh I see a potion dog.. there's like two of em right there.... Yo... :damn: pickup the potion!"
Those things are bait, because I would pick them up and get one hit killed in the process of doing it. So I just said I'll just stop and only pick em up when I had a clear window to do so. The animation would throw off my parrying when an attack was coming my way

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those things are bait, because I would pick them up and get one hit killed in the process of doing it. So I just said I'll just stop and only pick em up when I had a clear window to do so. The animation would throw off my parrying when an attack was coming my way

Old school action game heads know whats up. :whew:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only did it after she went up in the air and I threw the axe at her to drop her and stun her. The first Valkyrie I fought wasn't like the one you were fighting which did that charge attack after it shielded itself. Your first Valkyrie is a bit different.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally reached level 9 and collected all 3 keys for the final one and beat it in Muspelheim and got the trophy :blessed:

Now it's time for me to beat that bytch Queen Valkyrie :demonic:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im at level 3 now.

Stopped once i found out who the witch was, will play again tomorrow afternoon or friday morning

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Man, I don’t wanna be done with this game. Only have the Niflheim Val and 2 out of the 3 tears in Nifl left then I’m probably done. I know I’m not finding all them damn birds

:sas2:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I don’t wanna be done with this game. Only have the Niflheim Val and 2 out of the 3 tears in Nifl left then I’m probably done. I know I’m not finding all them damn birds

:sas2:

I found all of them Ravens .

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to game director Cory Barlog, that is because a lot of boss fights had to be cut during the game’s development, owing to time constraints. “You know, there are several bosses that I had to cut throughout the game simply because we got about 15 to 20 people on each boss, and those bosses go anywhere from a year to two each,” Barlog said in an exclusive interview with GamingBolt. “Which I think is something a lot of people underestimate, “there’s not enough bosses in this game!” You’re kind of being greedy, because while I’d love like ten more bosses in there, this game would have taken like 20 years to make,” Cory said to GamingBolt.

:huhldup:

God of War Director Addresses The So Called Lack of Boss Fights « Video Game News, Reviews, Walkthroughs And Guides – GamingBolt

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Finally beat that bytch Gondul :blessed:

there'll be no more Valhalla screaming in Muspelheim :umad:
I was so geeked when I finally beat her. Wolves summon does wonders. She was the first one I beat too so Ive been running through all these other Valkyries like nothing. Beat two last night back to back and one of em was the only one ive died on since I fought Grondul, the blocking one, all you gotta do is break the block and shes food. Six valkyries dead now :mjgrin:
Also, activating blessings of the frost, time shift then landing executioners cleaves off jump :ahh:
Half bar gone at the beginning of the fight :ahh:
Youre UNWORTHY ya bytch :ufdup: