God of War | PS4/ PC |

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I found a rock monster boss by accidentally swinging my axe around and hitting a rock while fighting those flying elf. He jumped out of the rocks, I beat him and got a new rune :wow:
He comes out if u kill all the elves

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Way more shyt in this game than I thought it would be :baldhuh:

Thought it would be a quick little 6 or 7 hour game but it's so much side shyt to do :baldhuh:

I'm to :old: to have more than a few games in rotation at a time and this frost punk game is to :wow: for me to quit...

I also spent two weeks finding and editing my own fallout 4 mods to FINALLY make it the exact way I want and now I feel like I have to play through it or all that time i spent on it was a waste :francis:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Yo when you're selling items to Brock or Sidri are resources supposed to be included??:dwillhuh:I haven't yet but them shyts piling up despite me leveling up my weapons and armors. Also Atreus superior armor with the looking for health mid fight has been clutch to me:banderas:Which armor do yall use for him?
I use the same one, but I might switch to the more damage arrows armor. The one he has is low chance so it only happens, maybe 2 times in one fight, but I also have the Legendary Hraezla farmadr's grip that gives you a low perk chance of health burst with each successful axe hit so it has saved me more than once, and I already leveled up my health twice now so it kinda comes in handy. :ehh: I still gotta work on my combos tho.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I feel like I missed too much shyt. The first favor I've seen is from 2nd dwarf brother about a storeroom. Does that lineup with yall?
Thankfully you get to backtrack with new weapons and abilities. You dont lose anything really.

Check the map and make sure uve got the numbers all added up for your ass whooping world tour