god of war creators speaks on Sony stans and there hypocrisy

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lots of crying on the sony side. No worries, I'm sure song has some amazing exclusive saying Sims.

Always remember, Sony started this exclusive bullshyt. Don't get mad now.
That exclusive marketing was started on the original Xbox. No ps1 or ps2 games ever said “only on playstation”
latest

hey but keep lyin tho!

well gameboy did the same but that was a handheld, not a console. Still doesnt change the fact you lied sayin Sony did it first. Where lying is mandatory:ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That exclusive marketing was started on the original Xbox. No ps1 or ps2 games ever said “only on playstation”
latest

hey but keep lyin tho!

well gameboy did the same but that was a handheld, not a console. Still doesnt change the fact you lied sayin Sony did it first. Where lying is mandatory:ehh:

I feel live I’ve pointed this out before on here and of course it fell on deaf ears. Besides nintendo and sega didn’t all have the same games either. Sonic and comix zone wasn’t on Super Nintendo, and mario and final fantasy wasn’t on sega.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cool or not, why not make it its own thread, since you so cool with him and the stance?:mjlit: Can't do that tho huh man, since it goes against Bots protocol.:lupe:
Or I could just not have posted it at all.

Why make whole other thread when the over all sentiment was "who cares about this guy":gucci: